Page 103 of 215 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3224
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    Don't worry, those guys will be back too. The great thing about these iconic characters is that you really don't have to worry about them. They always come back.
    Yeah but i'm thinking in the context of my reading habits, an Emma lead book would make me read x-books. The "terrigen is killing cuz reasons" crap turned me off x-books.

It'd be nice to like them again =/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Yeah but i'm thinking in the context of my reading habits, an Emma lead book would make me read x-books. The "terrigen is killing cuz reasons" crap turned me off x-books.

It'd be nice to like them again =/
    It's canon, deal with it

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    It's canon, deal with it
    What does that even mean? I'm not reading X-Men comics that deal with terrigen killing mutants either, and apparently neither is anyone involved with writing IvX.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    What does that even mean? I'm not reading X-Men comics that deal with terrigen killing mutants either, and apparently neither is anyone involved with writing IvX.
    It's just a feud over people saying the stuff happening in EXM isn't canon because no other book actually references or confirms anything in it. Not to mention it contradicts a bunch of other books including DOX and IVX.

Mighty Member

It's just a feud over people saying the stuff happening in EXM isn't canon because no other book actually references or confirms anything in it. Not to mention it contradicts a bunch of other books including DOX and IVX.
    I mean, you could always ask the writers if it's canon. Has there been an interview where they've said the X books happen in a different universe? How did the X-men get to the 616? Did the Inhumans patent the mist while the x-men and t-mist were dimension hopping? The questions are endless!

I mean, you could always ask the writers if it's canon. Has there been an interview where they've said the X books happen in a different universe? How did the X-men get to the 616? Did the Inhumans patent the mist while the x-men and t-mist were dimension hopping? The questions are endless!
    Well considering Lemire is co-writing the book that ignores his continuity completely, seems like a definitive answer.

Uncanny Avengers confirms deaths of mutants.

Mighty Member

Well considering Lemire is co-writing the book that ignores his continuity completely, seems like a definitive answer.
    Then maybe Soule is the issue. It's easy to say DoX and IvX fit with the Inhuman side because the Inhuman side didn't actually deal with any of this.

Then maybe Soule is the issue. It's easy to say DoX and IvX fit with the Inhuman side because the Inhuman side didn't actually deal with any of this.
    Soule wrote almost absolutely nothing about it.

Most of the information on the side of the Inhumans came from All new Inhumans and UA.

Well I do not care Lemire and Soule did a terrible job with the plot up to DoX but hope they at least do not destroy IvX.

I don't understand, how is EXM not canon? The X-Men being in limbo has been referenced a lot.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I don't understand, how is EXM not canon? The X-Men being in limbo has been referenced a lot.
    Let's just treat it like the second half of Astonishing X-Men, "continuity-lite".

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Do not let trolls and inhuman fans fool you.

EXM is cannon but like everything in this plot including ANI has as many holes as a sand sieve.

Wolverine's been dead a while, so has prof x and now Cyclops.

I think I'd prefer she die than become a random x-character hanging around with nothing to do. She needs a team or a school to run dammit!
    Wolverine's only been gone about 2 years and its been 1 year for Cyclops. Id hardly say they've been gone a while. A big character that has been gone a while is Jean. Man her fans have patiently been waiting her return for 12 years now

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Wolverine's only been gone about 2 years and its been 1 year for Cyclops. Id hardly say they've been gone a while. A big character that has been gone a while is Jean. Man her fans have patiently been waiting her return for 12 years now
    Seems Marvel rebooted her as teen Jean a few years back in case you missed it.

Cyclops will likely get the same treatment, I don't think the dead one will return any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post
    Seems Marvel rebooted her as teen Jean a few years back in case you missed it.

Cyclops will likely get the same treatment, I don't think the dead one will return any time soon.
    I was hoping Emma mind swapped Teen Cyclops and Dead Cyclops in DOX but no.