Page 11 of 215 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Which I think is loaded of bull because in the past Crystal has been shown to be every bit as strong as Storm...Crystal has lifted up the whole city of Attilan on her own and has also cleaned the air of pollutants in a 30 mile radius. Soule has majorly nerfed Crystal. She was always a power house before.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    as I mentioned in other threads, with storm's ability there is no logical reason this cloud should b a threat. she has done a lot more impressive feats than blowing and moving a cloud. with the minds of the music characters i dont understand why someone couldn't build a containment vessel so that she could blow the mist into it, even if she couldn't remove it directly from the atmosphere herself.
    The cloud defies logic and reason though.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Which I think is loaded of bull because in the past Crystal has been shown to be every bit as strong as Storm...Crystal has lifted up the whole city of Attilan on her own and has also cleaned the air of pollutants in a 30 mile radius. Soule has majorly nerfed Crystal. She was always a power house before.
    hmmm I disagree here. storm has several global feats unaided by any outside amping and Crystal doesn't have any. additional holding a city up is impressive (still not as impressive as storm manipulating solar wind on a global scale for over 4 hrs) but this isn't a global feat. and this large volume of air may exceed the size of Attilan as well. all in all it makes sense that Crystal would not be able to do this whereas storm was. Crystal is a powerhouse so not trying to take that from her but Storm is at a completely higher level that she is.

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post
    The cloud defies logic and reason though.
    this doesn't matter. storm can still move it .
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 11-24-2016 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hmmm I disagree here. storm has several global feats unaided by any outside amping and Crystal doesn't have any. additional holding a city up is impressive (still not as impressive as storm manipulating solar wind on a global scale for over 4 hrs) but this isn't a global feat. and this large volume of air may exceed the size of Attilan as well. all in all it makes sense that Crystal would not be able to do this whereas storm was. Crystal is a powerhouse so not trying to take that from her but Storm is at a completely higher level that she is.

this doesn't matter. storm can still move it .
    I'm really more annoyed that Crystal has been so significantly nerfed than her previous feats really. Inhumans are supposed to get stronger as they age (this was covered in an issue of Avengers somewhere) so it just seems to me that Crystal should be stronger than she's been depicted recently. Even if she's not as strong as Storm...she definitely needs to still be a powerhouse - and she hasn't been shown as such. At least in my opinion. We'll see what Ewing does with her.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Inhumans vs X-Men #0 preview is out.

http://www.cbr.com/inhumans-vs-x-men...usive-preview/
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

OH SNAP. I did not realize Rockafort was on the artwork for this until now. Hot damn. I was already excited but this makes me very very happy indeed.

Mighty Member

I really hope they don't turn Emma, who is legitimately grieving the death of a loved one, into some kind of maniacal villain like Soule hinted at in his interview.

Ultimate Member

Well it would be an easy way to make the Inhumans look good...

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Inhumans vs X-Men #0 preview is out.

http://www.cbr.com/inhumans-vs-x-men...usive-preview/
    It is funny in the text of the previews telling the previous events says that the Inhumans and the X-men suffered great losses but only mutants has died so far there has been no death on the part of the Inhumans.

In other words, they are comparing the mist that has destroyed to people's lives. Even though the Inhumans still have a mist left breeding inhumans and killing mutants for months.

According to the previews the two sides suffered equally this is hilarious for being so ridiculous.
    Last edited by Knives; 11-24-2016 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    I really hope they don't turn Emma, who is legitimately grieving the death of a loved one, into some kind of maniacal villain like Soule hinted at in his interview.
    Well, given that Cyclops is supposed to be Hitler; i wouldnt worry much.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, given that Cyclops is supposed to be Hitler; i wouldnt worry much.
    lol expect Soule to say something like this in an upcoming interview: "And so this is where Emma comes in. We wanted to see what would happen to Eva Braun if she had survived WWII, but Hitler didn't."

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

So the deaths of thousands, and the loss of some of a supply of sacred toxic substance are equal losses. Yeah, that's not how human rights work.
    Cyclops was right

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    So the deaths of thousands, and the loss of some of a supply of sacred toxic substance are equal losses. Yeah, that's not how human rights work.
    that's how inhumans right work apparently, only our lives matter ...So I guess other are gonna treat them the way they treat them...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    According to the previews the two sides suffered equally this is hilarious for being so ridiculous.
    False equivalency has been the name of the game since Editorial decided to pit the X-Men and Inhumans (and their respective fanbases) directly against each other. Not surprised.

That said losing one of the only two sources of terrigenesis is sort of a big deal for the Inhumans. It's not a loss of life but it is still very much a loss for them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    False equivalency has been the name of the game since Editorial decided to pit the X-Men and Inhumans (and their respective fanbases) directly against each other. Not surprised.

That said losing one of the only two sources of terrigenesis is sort of a big deal for the Inhumans. It's not a loss of life but it is still very much a loss for them.
    That's bolt fault for losing control of it without any back ups, nobody should suffer for his mistakes, not inhumans or mutants, and I think lives take precedence over culture even if your culture says otherwise