Page 13 of 215 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Warund View Post
    Hey everyone. So,I have a question regarding the mists. I don't know much about the Inhumans yet,but before the bomb was set off, they had chambers where they conducted the rite of passage to those that wished to activate their powers,yes? Do they not have those anymore,or some other sort of terrigen supply available? Is the cloud currently roaming the planet the only source of terrigen they have?
    Apparently when Black Bolt set off the bomb he used ALL the Terrigen they had. Seems dumb to me, but w/e.

I see,that makes their position in IvX more clear to me now. Thank you for answering,Namor'sWrath and Xelossik.

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    Apparently when Black Bolt set off the bomb he used ALL the Terrigen they had. Seems dumb to me, but w/e.
    A comic book character did something dumb? Must have been an event story!

Quote Originally Posted by Warund View Post
    Hey everyone. So,I have a question regarding the mists. I don't know much about the Inhumans yet,but before the bomb was set off, they had chambers where they conducted the rite of passage to those that wished to activate their powers,yes? Do they not have those anymore,or some other sort of terrigen supply available? Is the cloud currently roaming the planet the only source of terrigen they have?
    I suspect the reason they are going to leave Earth post IvX will be to find a new source of terrigen.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Seems like a good time to reread War of Kings if im going to be ballsdeep in this thread.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    The cloud is literally killing people?
    The cloud killed like 4 actual characters total I think.

Cyclops
    Madrox
    Alchemy
    Some random Dazzler AU version I think.

I imagine more mutants are killed per year by vending machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post

Cyclops
    Madrox
    Alchemy

And the ones that were shown in Extraordinary and Uncanny. But i guess that only the X-men counts.

Cyclops
    Madrox
    Alchemy

BS

Tons of mutants are dying. X-Men or no.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    BS

Tons of mutants are dying. X-Men or no.
    There are no figures on post-AVX mutant numbers, but it's unlikely to have risen to the tens of thousands in such short a time so the list of dead mutants if we use the X-Men as an example for sampling is like, what, 0.5%?

Not exactly tons.

There are no figures on post-AVX mutant numbers, but it's unlikely to have risen to the tens of thousands in such short a time so the list of dead mutants if we use the X-Men as an example for sampling is like, what, 0.5%?

Not exactly tons.
    "There's no count for the number of post AvX mutants that have randomly spawned on every corner of the earth, but we're just gonna assume that they didn't reach this or that number just because"

Riiiight

There are eleven quarantine camps around the world full of mutants laying in beds, dying everyday just to get replaced with more dying mutants. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that tons of mutants have been and still are dying.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Since not everyone here reads the X-books, could you give us a summary of the mutant fatalities per issue? Doesn't have to be detailed, just a body count. I know that in that CW issue a British mutant died who was being silently mourned by Rachel.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

There is no confirmed body count.

There are M-Pox camps around the world that have mutants dying in them pretty much everyday. None of the X-Books really go into detail about how many mutants died total so the Uncanny annual gave us a much better idea of how bad it is.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    There is no confirmed body count.

There are M-Pox camps around the world that have mutants dying in them pretty much everyday. None of the X-Books really go into detail about how many mutants died total so the Uncanny annual gave us a much better idea of how bad it is.
    That could sure gets around!

Or maybe it has dissolved and merged with the rest of the atmosphere by now? Which might make it hard to get rid of. Soon enough the concentration of Terrigen should be low enough to make it useless for the Inhumans as well you'd think.

Or does it have some properties that makes it stay cohesive?

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post
    That could sure gets around!

Or maybe it has dissolved and merged with the rest of the atmosphere by now? Which might make it hard to get rid of. Soon enough the concentration of Terrigen should be low enough to make it useless for the Inhumans as well you'd think.

Or does it have some properties that makes it stay cohesive?
    Not even the Inhumans seem to fully understand the cloud and how it works. Doesn't seem like it's losing any momentum and it's been about a year now since it's been studied indepth.

You know what's funny is there's a for sure way to get rid of M-Pox.

For those that haven't read the Uncanny X-Men annual Elixir can completely remove all traces of terrigen poisoning in mutants. Multiple at once. Catch is that he'd probably kill them all afterwards with the other side of his powers. He also mentioned that the terrigen poison he removed feared him so there's something else going on with it. I expect him to come into play in IvX.

Is there anything new that X-Fans who don't read the Inhuman books should know about the cloud or M-Pox? @The I-Fans.
    Last edited by CoCoBandz; 11-26-2016 at 06:26 AM.

Cyclops
    Madrox
    Alchemy

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Since not everyone here reads the X-books, could you give us a summary of the mutant fatalities per issue? Doesn't have to be detailed, just a body count. I know that in that CW issue a British mutant died who was being silently mourned by Rachel.

I will try to summarize the consequences of BB's actions for detonating the bomb or Medusa for not allowing it to be destroyed.

In addition to the deaths and the disease in mutants several mutants were killed by humans for fear of being infected by M-pox as in Europe. In Uncanny X-men annual we discovered that there are several centers with sick mutants across the planet.

Otherwise Inhumans do not survive the transformation and die as the mother of Inferno if remember well.

Some Inhumans like Psynapse's father, the serial killer in DD, and All New Year's Inhumans have all gone mad and villains killing several people.

Dark Riders went on to kill mutants with healing powers for believing that the mist was a natural thing that existed to select the chosen and most suitable.

Outside deaths already known in DoX.

Death X in Europe.jpg

rm cw.jpg

Psnapse father.jpg
    Last edited by Knives; 11-26-2016 at 06:41 AM.