Page 4 of 215 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 3224
  1. #46
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    I really hope that after IvX ends, Emma ends in jail for her acts. Medusa tried to evacuate the mutans from Madrid before the cloud arrived but Emma was the one who caused the riot with the announcement. And Alchemy didn't made decissions, he was manipulated by Emma, so she is responsible for his death. As much as I dislike Scott, Emma practically threw his memory under the mud.
    Do you think Black Bolt should be put in jail for flat out murdering Cyclops?

    I know he didn't really, but he thinks he did, and the world saw it happen. The intent was completely there.

  2. #47
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    Do you think Black Bolt should be put in jail for flat out murdering Cyclops?

    I know he didn't really, but he thinks he did, and the world saw it happen. The intent was completely there.
    Yes, I think that Black Bolt should be held responsible for his acts (like for all his work with the Illuminati for example, he and the rest of the Illuminaty should be judged for their acts).

    And Emma should be imprisoned too, because it's obvious by the end of Death of X that she had gone crazy and will get out of control, she had already caused too much damage and it will go to worst if she continues to be free.

  3. #48
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Yes, I think that Black Bolt should be held responsible for his acts (like for all his work with the Illuminati for example, he and the rest of the Illuminaty should be judged for their acts).

    And Emma should be imprisoned too, because it's obvious by the end of Death of X that she had gone crazy and will get out of control, she had already caused too much damage and it will go to worst if she continues to be free.
    Okay, Carol Danvers.

  4. #49
    Astonishing Member Knives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    I would say that the guilty here is Emma, who got mad and was the one who set up everything without caring for the consequences.
    Except there were no consequences.

    With the exception of Alchemy but I'm not sure if he did it all by will or not but still only mutants died.

    And as a victory one of the mists was destroyed imagine how many mutants or human lives were saved in the process.
    Last edited by Knives; 11-23-2016 at 10:12 AM.

  5. #50
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Except there were no consequences.
    No consequences? She was the one who practically set up the tensions between mutants and inhumans (during that telepathic world conference she lied by accusing all the Inhumans that they purpousley released the mists to kill all living beings and make a planet for Inhumans, which is an obvious lie, none of the Inhumans knew about the effects of the mists till Storm came to Attilan to warn them) and a young mutant died because of her manipulations. She must be held responsible, just as Black Bolt must be held responsible for many of his acts.

  6. #51
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Except there were no consequences.

    With the exception of Alchemy but I'm not sure if he did it all by will or not but still only mutants died.

    And as a victory one of the mists was destroyed imagine how many mutants or human lives were saved in the process.
    He did. Emma had Cyclops convince him. It was manipulation, but he made his own choices.

  7. #52
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    No consequences? She was the one who practically set up the tensions between mutants and inhumans (during that telepathic world conference she lied by accusing all the Inhumans that they purpousley released the mists to kill all living beings and make a planet for Inhumans, which is an obvious lie, none of the Inhumans knew about the effects of the mists till Storm came to Attilan to warn them) and a young mutant died because of her manipulations. She must be held responsible, just as Black Bolt must be held responsible for many of his acts.
    Apparently nobody cares that Black Bolt is a murderer, why should they care about what Emma did? At least she saved lives, whereas Black Bolt took one.

  8. #53
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    Apparently nobody cares that Black Bolt is a murderer.
    They don't care about the fact that characters like Magneto, Namor, Punisher, Hyperion and a huge list of characters are also murderers. Life can be unfair sometimes. And yes, I think that all of them should be judged for their acts, but as I said life is unfair and it sucks.

  9. #54
    Astonishing Member Knives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    No consequences? She was the one who practically set up the tensions between mutants and inhumans (during that telepathic world conference she lied by accusing all the Inhumans that they purpousley released the mists to kill all living beings and make a planet for Inhumans, which is an obvious lie, none of the Inhumans knew about the effects of the mists till Storm came to Attilan to warn them) and a young mutant died because of her manipulations. She must be held responsible, just as Black Bolt must be held responsible for many of his acts.
    That is precisely the problem does not matter because the balance always weighs against the mutants.

    Only mutants died in this incident and no authority cares about mutant lives. At most she would be judged by the X-mens.

    And she had every reason to believe that the Inhumans had lied.

    Other than that she must have saved thousands of mutants and humans destroying one of the mists.

    As I said in another topic the difference is that it is always the mutants and X-mens that pay for the consequences, even though they only react to the situation that others put them.
    Last edited by Knives; 11-23-2016 at 10:21 AM.

  10. #55
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Eagle
    Posts
    3,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    No consequences? She was the one who practically set up the tensions between mutants and inhumans (during that telepathic world conference she lied by accusing all the Inhumans that they purpousley released the mists to kill all living beings and make a planet for Inhumans, which is an obvious lie, none of the Inhumans knew about the effects of the mists till Storm came to Attilan to warn them) and a young mutant died because of her manipulations. She must be held responsible, just as Black Bolt must be held responsible for many of his acts.
    Okay, prosecute Emma for slander and prosecute Blackbolt for genocide. Seems fair.

  11. #56
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    They don't care about the fact that characters like Magneto, Namor, Punisher, Hyperion and a huge list of characters are also murderers. Life can be unfair sometimes. And yes, I think that all of them should be judged for their acts, but as I said life is unfair and it sucks.
    Good point, so I ask again: If nobody cares about what those men do, why should they care about what Emma did? Because she's a mutant? Like I said before, At least Emma didn't kill anyone.

  12. #57
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    Good point, so I ask again: If nobody cares about what those men do, why should they care about what Emma did? Because she's a mutant? Like I said before, At least Emma didn't kill anyone.
    If you have read the Firestar mini-series that was the debut of Angelica, she murdered the Hellfire Club guard who protected Angela, only because he tried to protect Angela from Emma's manipulations. And there was also Emma's sister Adrienne, who maybe deserved it, but Emma murdered her too. And she probably killed people during her time in the Hellfire Club, so yeah, she is probably a murderer too. And Alchemy's blood is in her hands too (you can say it was his decission, but Emma manipulated him to his death).

    And I'm not saying that Emma should be held responsible only for being a mutant. I think that all those characters that I mentioned should be judged for their acts, no matter if they are mutants, inhumans, super-powered or normal humans.

  13. #58
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    If you have read the Firestar mini-series that was the debut of Angelica, she murdered the Hellfire Club guard who protected Angela, only because he tried to protect Angela from Emma's manipulations. And there was also Emma's sister Adrienne, who maybe deserved it, but Emma murdered her too. And she probably killed people during her time in the Hellfire Club, so yeah, she is probably a murderer too. And Alchemy's blood is in her hands too (you can say it was his decission, but Emma manipulated him to his death).

    And I'm not saying that Emma should be held responsible only for being a mutant. I think that all those characters that I mentioned should be judged for their acts, no matter if they are mutants, inhumans, super-powered or normal humans.
    I thought we were only talking about Death of X right now?

  14. #59
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    If you have read the Firestar mini-series that was the debut of Angelica, she murdered the Hellfire Club guard who protected Angela, only because he tried to protect Angela from Emma's manipulations. And there was also Emma's sister Adrienne, who maybe deserved it, but Emma murdered her too. And she probably killed people during her time in the Hellfire Club, so yeah, she is probably a murderer too. And Alchemy's blood is in her hands too (you can say it was his decission, but Emma manipulated him to his death).

    And I'm not saying that Emma should be held responsible only for being a mutant. I think that all those characters that I mentioned should be judged for their acts, no matter if they are mutants, inhumans, super-powered or normal humans.
    Not to split hairs here, but I suppose my question is this: how many people are aware that Emma killed that HFC guard and Adrienne? And how many people are aware that Black Bolt murdered "Cyclops"? Black Bolt did what he did in front of the Inhumans AND the X-Men, and for the X-Men to let them just walk away from that and then turn around and negotiate a peace is ludicrous to the point of being surreal. Nothing "Cyclops" did justified Black Bolt killing him. Nothing.

  15. #60
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,447

    Default

    My question is this: How is Black Bolt not hated by everyone? Dude literally executes Cyclops for no reason. But Cyclops is the pariah and Black Bolt owns a fucking bar.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •