Page 7 of 215 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Emma didn't know releasing that information would cause the riot either. No one died in the riot as far as we know though, people have died as a result of terrigen exposure.
    She would be then too stupid if she believed that making that telepathic message wouldn't cause mass hysteria. She knew there would be probably consequences and she didn't care, so she was guilty of the riots in Madrid.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Black Bolt's actions were accidental (he didn't know that it would affect mutants in negative ways), but he should still be judged for his acts, especially for the ones related during the times of the Illuminaty. Just like Emma should be judged for her acts.
    We aren't talking about the Illuminati, or Emma's villainous past, but their actions in DoX. Emma did nothing wrong. Black Bolt committed cold-blooded murder. Point blank.

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoFuriousGeorge View Post
    We aren't talking about the Illuminati, or Emma's villainous past, but their actions in DoX. Emma did nothing wrong. Black Bolt committed cold-blooded murder. Point blank.
    She set up the war between mutants and inhumans and ruined Cyclops reputation, I've never said she should be judged only for her villanous past, I'm saying she should be judged for the first things I mentioned. And Black Bolt alongside the Illuminati had done worst than releasing the clouds on Earth (as he didn't know how it would affect the mutants).

BANNED

She would be then too stupid if she believed that making that telepathic message wouldn't cause mass hysteria. She knew there would be probably consequences and she didn't care, so she was guilty of the riots in Madrid.
    So by that token, since terrigen has been shown a number of times to have detrimental effects on mutants and Black Bolt was physically present to know this information (see X-Factor, Son of M, Silent War), he is just as guilty of every mutant death due to terrigen as Emma is of inciting riots in Madrid. I don't know about you, but I know which one I see as the FAR greater evil.

BANNED

She would be then too stupid and r@#ard if she believed that making that telepathic message wouldn't cause mass hysteria. She knew there would be probably consequences and she didn't care, so she was guilty of the riots in Madrid.
    Terrigen had been shown to be extremely toxic to mutants previously in Son of M and X-Factor, with Blackbolt having direct knowledge of those events. I guess he must also be too stupid and r@#ard or whatever if he truly had no idea there would be potentially lethal consequences from detonating a terrigen bomb.

BANNED

She set up the war between mutants and inhumans and ruined Cyclops reputation, I've never said she should be judged only for her villanous past, I'm saying she should be judged for the first things I mentioned.
    Black Bolt set up that war when he dropped his terrigen bomb. I really don't see how you can argue otherwise. M-Pox, DoX, CW2X, IvX, NONE of these would have happened if not for Black Bolt. What Emma has done is easily justified as acting in the interests of mutants' survival. Whereas the Inhumans won't actually DIE without terrigen.

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoFuriousGeorge View Post
    Black Bolt set up that war when he dropped his terrigen bomb. I really don't see how you can argue otherwise. M-Pox, DoX, CW2X, IvX, NONE of these would have happened if not for Black Bolt. What Emma has done is easily justified as acting in the interests of mutants' survival. Whereas the Inhumans won't actually DIE without terrigen.
    Mutants and Inhumans could have tried to find a solution before Emma took actions into matter. She made things worse.

BANNED

She set up the war between mutants and inhumans and ruined Cyclops reputation, I've never said she should be judged only for her villanous past, I'm saying she should be judged for the first things I mentioned. And Black Bolt alongside the Illuminati had done worst than releasing the clouds on Earth (as he didn't know how it would affect the mutants).
    She stopped half the potential ongoing genocide that's a result of Blackbolt's actions. Emma Frost is a true hero and should be judged on the lives she saved here.

Mighty Member

Emma didn't kill Alchemy. He probably would have survived had he not been injured from inferno shooting him in the back like a coward.

BANNED

Mutants and Inhumans could have tried to find a solution before Emma took actions into matter. She made things worse.
    The Inhumans acted primairily to protect the Terrigen. Notice Emma's X-Men never attacked first, the Inhumans did consistently.

BANNED

And Black Bolt murdered Cyclops over a cloud while Emma saved the lives of everyone in Madrid. Please don't speak to me about Emma making things worse.

She practically caused tensions and the set ups of the upcoming war and it's obvious she wont care how many mutants or inhumans will die, especially after reading the interview.
    Oh really ?, for how long do you think that Medusa and Crystal would have agreed to pick up the mutants that live in the path of the cloud ?.

Besides, Medusa's attitude was the one of a business that simply throws radioactive waste in a hole on the ground, and then writes a check to the people living nearby to stay quiet about it.

Alchemist would disagree. He ended becoming a pawn in Emma's plot.
    Are you sure that we read the same book ?.

Eh, what kind of solution ?, it's clear that Medusa doesnt want that anyone even touches their precious cloud.

Mighty Member

I honestly don't care about the "tension". People are basically melting for christs sake. Playing nice with the Inhumans because they worship the genocide cloud hasn't been working. Mutants have to literally live in hell. It's time to take care of it, and Emma Frost is a pro at getting rid of terrigen.

BANNED

dragonmp93 :
    Eh, what kind of solution ?, it's clear that Medusa doesnt want that anyone even touches their precious cloud.
    I was clear for You but for Emma?
    Medusa also is not interested in removing cloud by was ready to help mutants, unlucky for mutants Emma destroyed cloud.