View Poll Results: Would you get the series?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes definitely

12 42.86%
  • Maybe if it has good reviews

5 17.86%
  • Might do but most likely no

4 14.29%
  • Definitely not

7 25.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tanya Spears should probably go back to the traditional kryptonian style powers.

Quote Originally Posted by colonyofcells View Post
    Tanya Spears should probably go back to the traditional kryptonian style powers.
    I preferred her sticking with her growing powers. The Kryptonian style powers has been done to death in DC.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

Ultimate Member

I would agree with Atlanta about more deserving guys getting shots and allow more time to develop those two in other books be it cast members or back ups.

However with the "we hate Marvel" movement going on-I would agree with Glenn-give them a shot.

If everybody is running to you for salvation and "lower prices"-you are free to try stuff.

At worst you get a female version of Power Man & Ironfist or Gotham Girls or a nonBatman related Birds of Prey.

BANNED

I don't see the appeal to be honest. Tanya did nothing for me in TT, so atm if she never shows up again I wont consider it huge loss. Cassandra on the other hand is mostly broken, and I would much rather she appears somewhere else (like in WW) and gets fixed before anyone tries to launch a solo or duo book with her.

Probably not. I don't think Cassie is interesting enough to carry a solo. Quite frankly i think its time for a new Wonder Girl. Don't really have an opinion on Tanya. Nothing they have done with her has sparked my interest enough to read anything with her. I dropped Worlds Finest long before they introduced her, and i wasn't touching TT with a 10ft pole.

Always though Tanya had potential. I've no problem with her getting Kryptonian powers but I wouldn't mind her getting powers like Superwoman to help differentiate her. She's a prodigy and with powers like that she could be pretty creative. Never was a fan of her ability to increase her size. Cassie will have to wait for Diana's origin to be reconciled. She may go back to being the daughter of Zeus. I'd have her personality match that of the YJ show version. She was endearing. Both should be part of a Young Justice rebirth.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I'm really surprised nobody took the basic steps to salvage Wonder Girl yet. Cassie herself seemed very easy to fix, within the confines of the status quo Azzarello set up. She's Lennox's daughter and Wonder Woman's niece. Throw in a bit of her father's Doc Savage-feel to her adventures and you're golden. This, to me, sounds like a great monthly read in a book titled WONDER GIRL. Hell, WONDER GIRL OF BRONZE if you could get away with it.

I guess with Kon-El and Tim Drake gone and Wonder Woman's continuity being rewritten again, there's not much place for her. I'd keep the Lennox back story and connection to Diana and just run with it.

Power Girl seems fine to carry her own book as is. Maybe a POWER GIRL title that has a Tanya story and a Karen story taking place on separate Earths with a little overlap? Co-features?
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 12-16-2016 at 06:43 PM.

BANNED

FWIW, even if it's not these two, I wonder if pairing up or grouping three characters together is a good way to create a viable book when they can't make it individually. Like I think Green Arrow and Black Canary pretty much need to be in a book together, neither does as well individually.