Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by TheStrongestOne View Post
    I used to have 11-14 Marvel titles on my pull list and it was tough pulling away, even though I wasn't having fun anymore with Marvel and annoyed with all the editorial decisions. But it does get easier.

The remedy for me was putting a few awesome IMAGE titles on my pull list, plus getting into classic Marvel by rediscovering old issues that I own, plus ordering back issues of titles on ebay that I never read. The only thing depressing about that, is reading these great older issues puts a spotlight on how weak Marvel has been lately in my opinion.

Yup. I just go to my long boxes. I'm re-reading some old Byrne FF, just re-read Under Siege for the gazillionth time, and the original Hobgoblin story from ASM #238. I have the original Secret Wars out for this weekend between football games.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I had the same feeling when I dropped most Marvel books about 5 years ago. Give it 2 or 3 months and you will get over that feeling. Start branching out and try some stuff from Image or Dark Horse or other companys and soon you will not even miss the mess that marvel has become.