Incredible Member

Default War is Coming - New X-O Manowar this March!

Valiant has been teasing it for awhile now:

http://www.cbr.com/valiant-teases-ne...eries-in-2017/

Official announcement next week!
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

Don't know if I should be excited for this. Will it be a reboot? Maybe a soft reboot like Bloodshot Reborn? There was a lot of great parts of XO...planet Death; parts of armor hunters (specifically the back story of the hunters) but there was a lot of dead material too...specifically the armories, and the treatment of the Torment in the final 3 issues...(I mean turning them into celestial peace bearers, and only Aric understands them because of his travels? Yuck.) Hopefully this mimics more the early XO run rather than the last 15 or so issues of XO (right around issue 35 I think was where it started to really lag, the Ninjak team up was bad, and the civil war with Trill stunk). Hopefully Trill is written more like the Trill of Planet Death, maybe a reappearance of the armor hunters, perhaps delve into some of the other armors, find out what happened to control. I'll trade wait this, but hopefully it's quality and I can start picking it up as a monthly (my pull is real thin now...4 books, Black Hood, Ragnarok, Seven to Eternity and Nailbiter)

I guess him exploring space would be the next logical step.

Well with all the minis and some ongoings ending I guess we're gonna see some new series soon, and I honestly can't wait. Last I heard I think whoever wrote the epilogue of issue #50(Matt Kindt?) will be writing this, which I don't think would be to bad since I enjoyed Unity.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Incredible Member

Interview with Matt Kindt (and Dinesh and Warren) on the new series! This sounds epic!

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/12/05...manowar-series
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    Interview with Matt Kindt (and Dinesh and Warren) on the new series! This sounds epic!

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/12/05...manowar-series
    Nice! cant wait to read this. Besides glimpses in Armor hunters and Deadhand, this is a good opportunity for VEI to expand into space.