• I'm so skipping IvX

39 13.45%
  • ResurrXion can't come soon enough

81 27.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Namor'sWrath :
    There wouldn't have even been a fight if Medusa didn't try to stop Alchemy from fixing the cloud.
    Mutants could also avoid this slowly moving mist and work alone or with inhumans to create cure.

NVM! full post below!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    yea stated storm stopped it. Again the Deception and sending to groups to fight without conclusive evidence. THAT's what was done that was SOO bad. Again Not rocket science nor hard to understand.
    That doesn't make sense. I'm pretty sure it's stated outright that Inhumans died because of Cyclops in a book somewhere.

So again, what was wrong with going to the inhumans like Storm did, getting to the bottom of the matter, Figuring out TOGETHER and even using alchemy to change the cloud? I guess that's to easy cause a fight was THAT much needed.
    There's nothing wrong with it. If It had worked. Which, it didn't. So instead the Inhumans just take matters into their own hands and put the X-Men to sleep. That doesn't sound much like working together to me.

X Gon' Give It to Ya Dum Dum Dugan's Avatar

yea stated storm stopped it. Again the Deception and sending to groups to fight without conclusive evidence. THAT's what was done that was SOO bad. Again Not rocket science nor hard to understand.
    And that's enough to make him the mutant Hitler amd mutants hated more than ever, a conflict with only one casualty?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    Elaborate on the needless death and I will.

How many months has it been since DoX? 8 or 9. What has talking accomplished. Stopping a portion terrigan mist was the quickest solution which Cyclops' death proves it. No cure has been found.
    One has in the form of Elixer. Needless death is "Alchemy" I get the change the composition but your telling me no science out there can't figure something out? After everything In the X-History and massive CRAZY stories?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Namor'sWrath :

Mutants could also avoid this slowly moving mist and work alone or with inhumans to create cure.
    We know that hasn't worked, even 6 months later. Emma took care of one cloud in a day.

BANNED

There'd been no war, "Cyclops" took full responsibility as his own independent actor, if Medusa wanted to declare war on mutants for that it'd be a WWI level stupidity excuse.

All I can see I someone salty because Cyclops isn't evil, Hitler, a mass murderer or started ww3... And guess what

Last edited by somacula; 11-23-2016 at 09:21 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dum Dum Dugan View Post
    And that's enough to make him the mutant Hitler amd mutants hated more than ever, a conflict with only one casualty?
    DID I say he was Hitler, no but since when does Companies like Marvel not embellish and over hype events Most of everyone of this damn forum as acting this is a effing New thing for Marvel to do.

Mutants hate him more than ever based on a lie/deception. Over the to groups fighting angle (weak as it is)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    There'd been no war, Cyclops took full responsibility as his own independent actor, if Medusa wanted to declare war on mutants for that it'd be a WWI level stupidity excuse
    Scott took zero responsibility. He wasn't even real.

Spectacular Member

Magik can see or even time travel into the past or future and she's her psy shields have blocked and even fooled Emma in the past so it would make perfect sense if she's on to Emma. If she is I don't get why she's been very vocal about Scott being some huge villain especially since she was one of his biggest supporters during Bendis run.

I guess it's possible that she's playing everyone with some long term strategy/manipulation with some hidden agenda like when she killed the elder gods.

DID I say he was Hitler, no but since when does Companies like Marvel not embellish and over hype events Most of everyone of this damn forum as acting this is a effing New thing for Marvel to do.

Mutants hate him more than ever based on a lie/deception. Over the to groups fighting angle (weak as it is)
    Can't argue with that. Hyperbole is Marvel's stock in trade these days. Everything has to be extreme. Cyclops can't just be wrong, he has to be "hitler wrong" so therefore the expectation is going to fall flat no matter what he does.

Mighty Member

I'm glad you acknowledge that it's weak. I think you're right, though.

Extraordinary Member

What a letdown. Not only was the twist telegraphed from issue 2 at the latest, but in the end 'Cyclops' didn't even do anything horrible. It doesn't explain why he is hated in the current books-his funeral even suggests that he isn't hated at all, but admired. It doesn't explain why Magik was so angry at Sunfire.

The 'what are you up to now Emma Frost' panel, plus her only referencing Emma while in Limbo suggests that Illyana figured out what was going on, which makes her reaction to Sunfire even more inexplicable.

I did like the moments where the Cuckoos planted an image of Magik attacking Blackbolt to make other Inhumans blast him, and Magik's conversation with the new Inhuman at the end, but other than that this was just a huge disappointment that only makes the monthlies seems worse since their context makes even less sense than it did before.

Haven't read the story, but based on those images, the world thinks he opted to wield the power of the bi-polar world destroying fire bird; that's a pretty good reason not to be thrilled with him.