Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default X-position: Gerry duggan hints at ivx’s impact on uncanny avengers

Didn't see a thread for this week's X-Po: http://www.cbr.com/x-position-gerry-...anny-avengers/

I got my Question answered! Yay!!!! :-)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    I got my Question answered! Yay!!!! :-)
    As did I. Sounds like the cast isn't going to be changing after IvX, but is going to pretty much continue as-is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    As did I. Sounds like the cast isn't going to be changing after IvX, but is going to pretty much continue as-is.
    i don't know... kind of got the hint Wade would be leaving.

How long has this Xavier story been going on for...

Since Remender's issue #1

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Since Remender's issue #1
    So...A little over 3 years...

Copied from other thread:
    Honestly I'm glad that the Uncanny Avengers are dealing with Red Skull in the next arc, because that to felt like something that really needed to be handled after Axis and Remenders run. It's always surprised me that Red Skull having Xavier's brain has never been a big storyline in the X-men comics, you think something like that would be pretty important. I have a feeling that since Nick Spencer's Captain America story takes precedent that we aren't quite gonna get what we want out of this. However Duggan is a good writer so I do have some hope for this.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

So no one is saying it?

Even though Red Skull is right there?

Fine!

OMNOMNOMNOM!

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Honestly I'm glad that the Uncanny Avengers are dealing with Red Skull in the next arc, because that to felt like something that really needed to be handled after Axis and Remenders run. It's always surprised me that Red Skull having Xavier's brain has never been a big storyline in the X-men comics, you think something like that would be pretty important. I have a feeling that since Nick Spencer's Captain America story takes precedent that we aren't quite gonna get what we want out of this. However Duggan is a good writer so I do have some hope for this.
    Seems like Rogue and Wanda were the only ones who gave a damn! (Will Wanda be brought back for this?)

Isn't Rogue still supposed to be sick from the t-mist? Or is this spoilers for the end of the IvX (well, not really, but still...)?

Seems like Rogue and Wanda were the only ones who gave a damn! (Will Wanda be brought back for this?)
    Probably not unless the Scarlet Witch ongoing is brought into it for a crossover

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Isn't Rogue still supposed to be sick from the t-mist? Or is this spoilers for the end of the IvX (well, not really, but still...)?
    She is sick, in fact it has been shown that it makes her weak at times and gets in the way during fights. However she doesn't die because Steve Rogers(back when he was an old man) and Deadpool have worked on a temporary cure for the effects.
    Last edited by sifighter; 12-13-2016 at 05:47 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

It was like that with Remender at the start. His X-Force story was a huge success so Marvel created UA because they wanted to turn his X-Men story into more of an Avengers story. Even the messiah story with Hope was turned into an Avengers story with AvX. All these stories that should be X-Men focused aren't being given that chance anymore.

She is sick, in fact it has been shown that it makes her weak at times and gets in the way during fights. However she doesn't die because Steve Rogers(back when he was an old man) and Deadpool have worked on a temporary cure for the effects.
    I know, I meant the art showing that. That last we've seen her shown skin, she had blisters all over her hands and over some of her chest. We don't see that in this preview. So I was wondering if there was a time-skip between the Red Skull arc and the Zombie-Hulk arc (and IvX happened in-between) or this is just a little mistake.

So...A little over 3 years...
    Claremont's stories took quite some time too.