91 31.38%
  • I'm so skipping IvX

39 13.45%
  • ResurrXion can't come soon enough

81 27.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    If Black Bolt and Medusa had telepathic defenses, how they able to see Emma's Projection of Cyclops?
    psychic_defenses.jpg

Sight should also be one of the easiest senses to fool. Even without telepathy if you know what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoFuriousGeorge View Post
    Think of it like Psylocke's knife: the illusions are formed out of psychic/astral energy, as opposed to being broadcast into their minds directly.
    Also, Emma is shown has being under tremendous strain, she even starts bleeding from her nose. Its quite possible she penetrated their telepathic defenses (they don't have immunity). She might not be strong enough to shut down their minds but creating an illusion might still be possible at great stress and risk to herself.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Thanks guys.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post
    psychic_defenses.jpg

Sight should also be one of the easiest senses to fool. Even without telepathy if you know what you're doing.
    Scratch my explanation, yours is better.

Ultimate Member

Something just occurred to me, that strikes me as odd

Alex said that Emma was lucky the Inhumans didn't arrest her, but under what legal/moral authority in another country, not Attilan could they have done so? Destroying the cloud was done in self defense, said cloud was destroyed in another country, not Attilan, and as far as the X-Men know, Black Bolt executed one of their founding members.

So how was Emma lucky? The Inhumans didn't have a damn leg to stand on

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post

Alex said that Emma was lucky the Inhumans didn't arrest her, but under what legal/moral authority in another country, not Attilan could they have done so? Destroying the cloud was done in self defense, said cloud was destroyed in another country, not Attilan, and as far as the X-Men know, Black Bolt executed one of their founding members.

Again, Wheres our Emma was right T-shirts?

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Yeah, but inhumans don't obey anyone else's rules. They're amoral and only recognize their own authority. Since the rest of the mutants and heroes are shown to just bend over for them, he could've also said that Emma is lucky that Storm didn't hand her over to the inhumans.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marvelprince View Post
    Something else I've been curious about, has it been established that there are no more terrigen crystals? As in, once the clouds are gone do the Inhumans not have a way to invoke terrigenesis under controlled conditions like they've been doing for millions of years prior?
    Yeah, it was confirmed in Inhuman.

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    Also, Emma is shown has being under tremendous strain, she even starts bleeding from her nose. Its quite possible she penetrated their telepathic defenses (they don't have immunity). She might not be strong enough to shut down their minds but creating an illusion might still be possible at great stress and risk to herself.
    Yeah, that was my take. The question I wonder is whether it's possible to overcome Ilyana's defenses too.

wow, there are a lot of videos up on youtube right now, many of them not pro inhuman. This books did not help inhuman case.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Likewater View Post
    wow, there are a lot of videos up on youtube right now, many of them not pro inhuman. This books did not help inhuman case.
    That's because even if they're inhumans fans or want to kiss marvel butt there's a point where the audience while recognise there bias, specially in youtube were the audience can air their criticism directly

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by KusaSan View Post
    So as exepted from Marvel nothing coherent came from this mini. Those the long tradition of incoherent story from marvel is preserved

Other than that it seems to me that in this issue it was not only about the x-men but also the writter working on the X-men like Cyclops was the avatr of thei thought. After all idea never die, story too, X-men too even if they are some major problem with Century Fox.

Oh yeah and please kill me yhose all new x-men. They're useless anayway and no one care about them.
    or maybe the writeer realised what the the editor's oversaw: the Strawman has a GOOD POINT.

I still wonder no goverment said to medusa: "remove the cloud or it will rain nukes on new attilan."

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    Again, Wheres our Emma was right T-shirts?
    I want one too

I can't see Emma giving the okay for her face to be on a t-shirt. It's too low class.

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    That's because even if they're inhumans fans or want to kiss marvel butt there's a point where the audience while recognise there bias, specially in youtube were the audience can air their criticism directly
    It's hard defend the inhumans when the stakes are so low for them. It's practically impossible

Quote Originally Posted by blanchett View Post
    I can't see Emma giving the okay for her face to be on a t-shirt. It's too low class.
    And Magneto technically never wanted to be seen as a Mutant Messiah. Too bad. Wheres my T-shirt? :P

Ironically, while I didn't think it was possible, Death of X has actually made me excited for IvX. I want to see what Emma's been up to the last 8 months.
    Last edited by Wissenschaft; 11-25-2016 at 02:03 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It's hard defend the inhumans when the stakes are so low for them. It's practically impossible
    People of the Earth, ImprobableQuestion... The guy with the BB avatar, who else am I missing? They defend the inhumans, and yeah it's hard because the facts are against them

Quote Originally Posted by blanchett View Post
    Victoria Secret level lingerie?