• I'm so skipping IvX

39 13.45%
  • ResurrXion can't come soon enough

81 27.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    There's a one week gap.

And well, Storm getting a truce feels like a logical decision as a leader. The Inhumans would want war(like it's gonna happen now anyway, but whatever) and just kill more mutants.
    I'm fine with that part but why was a truce really necessary? The Inhumans completely have the upper hand here. There's still terrigen floating around, apparently enough that it was expanding to the point of saturating the entire earth in the weeks up to IvX. Them going to war seems extreme from their side of the conflict. Mutants have much more to lose in this fight.

Fantastic Member

Cyclops died in the first issue. So he literally did nothing. Literally nothing. Except maybe gave Emma the "ideas" to stop Terrigen mist which ultimately leads to race war between mutants and inhumans. But it's 99% Emma.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoFuriousGeorge View Post
    I'm going to ask you, as respectfully as I can, to keep your opinion of my personal views of the Storm/Warren fight in CW2X to the appropriate venue. I really don't see the purpose of you trying to antagonize me over my opinion on something that has NOTHING TO DO WITH DEATH OF X.
    Your opinon is of STORM who is in DOX who is in CW:II X-men which ALL TIES IN to the upcoming IvX even you can respectfully understand that and not be OBTUSE to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    So let me get this straight. The Inhumans, the world, and even some of his fellow mutants, saw Cyclops as the devil himself because......he made the Terrigen Mist not deadly anymore to mutants, without taking away it's ability to unlock Inhuman potential?

Seriously?
    Fucking SERIOUSLY?

from what I gather in reading the cloud was completely nullified. It's not deadly to mutants but can no longer unlock Inhuman potential, either. Unfortunate for Inhumans but no longer deadly either. I mean, when they were all going out to "stop it", Storm and Crystal's group, before Cyclops arrived, what exactly was their plan going to be outside of nullifying it as well? Still not justifiable for all the Cyclops hate I've been reading that the books have. I feel like I need to read EXM to get more on that but on the other hand from reviews and here I'm not missing much.

I really think Marvel wanted to make this big push for Inhumans over X-Men, and it's failed, so they are having to backtrack and in doing so it's creating some very bad story. Their motives are transparently petty and one sided.

Yeah. It just seems creepy that Medusa is all "Yeah just kill him" and then BB does it like is nothing. Honestly, this whole mini has felt creepy and disturbing on a weird way for me. It's just uncomfortable to read.
    Inhumans are just that way, I guess. Royals just treated the cloud with more consideration than the mutants, the terrigen cloud even seemed a human being.

Just like I thought, Cyclops was already dead in the beginning and it was Emma doing a mental projection.
    dammit Emma really loved cyclops

BANNED

That's when you have Magik bring in Dazzler to neutralize Black Bolt. If I could think of that in a matter of seconds, I'd expect someone like Storm to already have thought of it.
    Same goes for Emma, but that didn't happen PIS FTW.

BANNED

There's a one week gap.

And well, Storm getting a truce feels like a logical decision as a leader. The Inhumans would want war(like it's gonna happen now anyway, but whatever) and just kill more mutants.
    I think it's a good time to start war, instead of after the terrigen wipe out half of the mutants population and you gotta balance dwindling numbers, terrigen clouds and death

Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    I'm fine with that part but why was a truce really necessary? The Inhumans completely have the upper hand here. There's still terrigen floating around, apparently enough that it was expanding to the point of saturating the entire earth in the weeks up to IvX. Them going to war seems extreme from their side of the conflict. Mutants have much more to lose in this fight.
    Well... 10chaar
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Inhumans are just that way, I guess.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Your opinon is of STORM who is in DOX who is in CW:II X-men which ALL TIES IN to the upcoming IvX even you can respectfully understand that and not be OBTUSE to it.
    Speaking of obtuse, since you're not seeming to grasp my point, let me explain it to you: my opinion of why Storm got tagged by Warren in CW2X has NOTHING TO DO with my opinion of Storm allowing Black Bolt and Medusa walk away from murdering Cyclops in front of her. Two entirely separate discussions. Feel free to continue to disagree with me about Storm/Warren and bring it up several weeks later (like you've done now for whatever reason), but at least bring it up in the proper discussion. I'm not talking about Storm's power levels and combat capabilities, I'm talking about her letting two murderers walk away and doing nothing about it. It makes me respect Storm less as a leader and as a character with honor.

What an absolute load of predictable poop.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Magnusilver View Post
    Cyclops died in the first issue. So he literally did nothing. Literally nothing. Except maybe gave Emma the "ideas" to stop Terrigen mist which ultimately leads to race war between mutants and inhumans. But it's 99% Emma.
    "If there's even 1% chance that Cyclops did something wrong, we should vilify him for it "
    -Marlel in a nutshell

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    from what I gather in reading the cloud was completely nullified. It's not deadly to mutants but can no longer unlock Inhuman potential, either. Unfortunate for Inhumans but no longer deadly either. I mean, when they were all going out to "stop it", Storm and Crystal's group, before Cyclops arrived, what exactly was their plan going to be outside of nullifying it as well? Still not justifiable for all the Cyclops hate I've been reading that the books have. I feel like I need to read EXM to get more on that but on the other hand from reviews and here I'm not missing much.

I really think Marvel wanted to make this big push for Inhumans over X-Men, and it's failed, so they are having to backtrack and in doing so it's creating some very bad story. Their motives are transparently petty and one sided.
    THe Mist kills Inhumans as well, but there are circumstances to how that happens. Dante's guardian died from it, in Daredevil Matt Murdock discovered it and Medusa already have known this knowledge on the T-Mist and has been keeping it under wraps.

BANNED

Speaking of obtuse, since you're not seeming to grasp my point, let me explain it to you: my opinion of why Storm got tagged by Warren in CW2X has NOTHING TO DO with my opinion of Storm allowing Black Bolt and Medusa walk away from murdering Cyclops in front of her. Two entirely separate discussions. Feel free to continue to disagree with me about Storm/Warren and bring it up weeks later, but at least bring it up in the proper discussion. I'm not talking about Storm's power levels and combat capabilities, I'm talking about her letting two murderers walk away and doing nothing about it.
    What I meant about CW II was the conversation Medusa had with Storm and the fact that Storm is team Inhuman in CW II

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

This was so dumb, I don't even know how to react to it.

I hope people believe me once and for all that when the writers begun saying Cyclops was evil, they actually had no idea what he actually done and figured out only much later. There's really zero evidence against my argument.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    What an absolute load of predictable poop.
    This is not poop, this is the water that's deposited in the bottom of the trash can