Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Scariest Villains?

For Halloween: List the villains that creeped you out the most, DC or Marvel.

For me:

Carrion
    Swarm
    Hate Monger
    Thog the Nether Spawn
    Ultron (7 at least)
    Gorilla Grodd
    The Invunch (brrr)
    Solomon Grundy

Mr. Sinister, especially how he was depicted in the X-Men 90s cartoon, with the pointy teeth and the chilling voice. He gave me nightmares when I was a kid.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Blackheart the Black King or Black Devil, Son of Mephisto that Mephisto created.
    He is a powerhouse even though he hasn't been depicted as that for most of his history, impossible to kill , damn tough to defeat, and he is a Diabolical Devil. Pure evil and aware he is pure evil. A hell Lord that can remain on earth for large amounts of time, abd his powers abilties willnkt diminish.

He wants to rule Hell Mephisto's dimension hasn't it happen so Blackheart finds a solution create hell on earth, and get that dimension opened so earth can become a new hell that he rules.
    He can also capture the soul of a human against the will of a human. That's pretty damn terrifying. He's also a Behemoth as in huge size so undeniably 1 of the scariest Super Villains.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

When I think about it the Marvel Zombies are pretty scary since they are very powerful and they want to eat you.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    When I think about it the Marvel Zombies are pretty scary since they are very powerful and they want to eat you.

You can't bully, Intimidate, or reason with them. It's a worst case of incorrigible parasites.
    Judge Death says you can't kill what is already dead. Has he never heard of zombies, and ghosts which can be killed?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Blackheart the Black King or Black Devil, Son of Mephisto that Mephisto created.
    He is a powerhouse even though he hasn't been depicted as that for most of his history, impossible to kill , damn tough to defeat, and he is a Diabolical Devil. Pure evil and aware he is pure evil. A hell Lord that can remain on earth for large amounts of time, abd his powers abilties willnkt diminish.

He wants to rule Hell Mephisto's dimension hasn't it happen so Blackheart finds a solution create hell on earth, and get that dimension opened so earth can become a new hell that he rules.
    He can also capture the soul of a human against the will of a human. That's pretty damn terrifying. He's also a Behemoth as in huge size so undeniably 1 of the scariest Super Villains.
    I love Blackheart.

I would love for a director to bring Blackheart to life on the big screen, hopefully with a practical effects like how the Alien queen was done in Aliens. My worry, though, is that someone will turn Blackheart into another Ultron.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Fantastic Member

DC:
    Brainiac
    Hugo Strange
    The Joker
    Dr. Destiny
    The Parasite
    Two-Face
    Dr. Psycho
    The Reverse-Flash
    Lex Luthor
    The Cheetah
    Typhoon, mostly due to how well the rain was drawn
    The Hyena
    That one guy Dr. Fate fought who tore his wife's jealousy incarnate out of her, so without it she'd die
    The Top, especially in that one story where his ghost possessed Barry Allen's father

Marvel:
    The Red Skull
    The Hate-Monger
    Nightmare
    Any of the cosmically powerful evil entities
    Mephisto
    Dr. Octopus
    Dr. Doom
    Galactus
    Bullseye
    The Lizard
    Mister Hyde
    Early Venom
    Carnage
    The Green Goblin, especially in the more psychological stories
    Last edited by lalalei2001; 10-31-2016 at 05:28 PM.

You can't bully, Intimidate, or reason with them. It's a worst case of incorrigible parasites.
    Judge Death says you can't kill what is already dead. Has he never heard of zombies, and ghosts which can be killed?
    Never understood the appeal of Marvel Zombies, though I know I'm in the minority. Just curious, who was the reader supposed to sympathize with, given that I understand the entire cast were flesh eating zombies?

Yeah. He's so creepy. To add on to his creepy self, he's also very cunning and does a lot of experiments on different mutants. Like when he turned Angel into the evil archangel when his wings got impaled. One of the creepiest thing about him is that he can turn other people into monsters.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

To me, no bad guy does scary better than the Joker. He can't fly, bench press a tank, wield magic or alter Earth's magnetic field, but his murderous insanity and cavalier disregard for human life for the sake of a good laugh makes him frighteningly dangerous since he's all too willing to set the world on fire for no other reason than to watch it burn. And that was before he sliced off his face at the start of DC's New 52 which I thought made him even more psychotic. And yet, Batman won't do the right thing for Gotham and shove the clown face first into a wood chipper and be done with that maniac once and for all.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

What's been done with Purple Man the past years... just... damn.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
    Mr. Sinister, especially how he was depicted in the X-Men 90s cartoon, with the pointy teeth and the chilling voice. He gave me nightmares when I was a kid.
    The Mole Man gave me nightmares as a kid!

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    I love Blackheart.

I would love for a director to bring Blackheart to life on the big screen, hopefully with a practical effects like how the Alien queen was done in Aliens. My worry, though, is that someone will turn Blackheart into another Ultron.
    Yes I would freakin hate that.
    Blackheart should be like Chernobog of Disney except he isn't scared of anything so I guess that makes him in a way similar to the large merciless murderer Michael Myers.

Yes I would freakin hate that.
    Blackheart should be like Chernobog of Disney except he isn't scared of anything so I guess that makes him in a way similar to the large merciless murderer Michael Myers.
    Basically when I think of Blackheart, I think of the Demon of the Apocalypse from Angel, season 4. This thing was big, menacing and basically impervious. If the DotA had psionic powers, basically you'd have Blackheart.

The craziest part, the creative people for season 4 decided to get Vladimir Kulich of 13th Warrior fame and just put him in prosthetics and I think some lift boots and he looked imposing as hell. I look at what the producers of Angel did with Kulich on a WB TV budget and I wonder why it cannot be done on a bigger budget.

The best part was, Kulich just had this air of superiority when he was talking that made it even better.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Mighty Member

Not Yamada Leon