Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,490

    Default Justin Bieber Literally Punches Fan in the Face

    I thought we'd all be interested in this story because I know the board has a lot of big fans.

    Anyway, a fan got too touchy and the Biebs socked the motherloving shit out of him. Blood everywhere.

    There's video. Watch it here.

    http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/22/justin...guy-barcelona/

    So much for the idea that Canadians are all super nice.

  2. #2
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,443

    Default

    dude got what he deserved

    should have punched him harder
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  3. #3
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,795

    Default

    Lesson learned; don't treat celebrities like pets.

  4. #4
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Lesson learned; don't treat celebrities like pets.
    It looked like he was trying to rub his face. That would cross most people's personal space envelopes.

  5. #5
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    In the Tardis reading The Expanse book series
    Posts
    14,784

    Default

    Bieber is so stupid and immature. Hope that punch was worth it because that fan is going to turn that into a law suit and make some $$$.

    Did the fan invade his personal space? Yes. Was the fan trying to be threatening or violent? No. He was just trying to touch Bieber. (Don't have ANY idea why anyone would want to do that)

    Bieber needs to grow up. Unfortunately, no one knows how to say "no" to this kid so he just keeps doing whatever he feels like. Want to pee on someone's floor in public? Go ahead. Want to street race at over 100 mph in a residential neighborhood? Go right ahead. Want to punch someone in the face? Sure, go ahead.

    Eventually, he's going to do something really stupid that either costs himself or someone else their life. Sad.
    The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever"--Isaiah 40:8

    “Everything’s impossible until somebody does it.”– Batman

    “You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: they don’t alter their views to fit the facts; they alter the facts to fit their views.”--The Doctor

  6. #6
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    In the Tardis reading The Expanse book series
    Posts
    14,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    It looked like he was trying to rub his face. That would cross most people's personal space envelopes.
    Agreed, but mature people would just brush his hand away or tell him to get away from the car. Not punch the person.
    The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever"--Isaiah 40:8

    “Everything’s impossible until somebody does it.”– Batman

    “You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: they don’t alter their views to fit the facts; they alter the facts to fit their views.”--The Doctor

  7. #7
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Inside Storm's heart
    Posts
    27,269

    Default

    We have some bad days sometimes that we could even hurt our loved ones.

  8. #8
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Bieber is so stupid and immature. Hope that punch was worth it because that fan is going to turn that into a law suit and make some $$$.

    Did the fan invade his personal space? Yes. Was the fan trying to be threatening or violent? No. He was just trying to touch Bieber. (Don't have ANY idea why anyone would want to do that)

    Bieber needs to grow up. Unfortunately, no one knows how to say "no" to this kid so he just keeps doing whatever he feels like. Want to pee on someone's floor in public? Go ahead. Want to street race at over 100 mph in a residential neighborhood? Go right ahead. Want to punch someone in the face? Sure, go ahead.

    Eventually, he's going to do something really stupid that either costs himself or someone else their life. Sad.
    If dude sues and wins, i hope he dies a horrid death

    Dont touch people unless u are prepared to throw. Cardinal rule in life
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  9. #9
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    18,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    If dude sues and wins, i hope he dies a horrid death

    Dont touch people unless u are prepared to throw. Cardinal rule in life
    I agree fully, still, Bieber is lucky the guy didn't pull a gun and fill him full of holes. People these days have been shot for less than having been punched.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

  10. #10
    Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Northwest UK
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    This one's quite difficult for me. I'd love to tear into Bieber but, if that happened to me, then I'd also find it hard not to lamp someone invading my personal space. There's a line. That said...

    Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    We have some bad days sometimes that we could even hurt our loved ones.
    No matter how bad a day might get for me, I would never, EVER dream of hurting my loved ones. That is an inane comment. I know you're looking to defend Bieber on here at any cost but come on man!

  11. #11
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,559

    Default

    Seems like a publicity stunt Beibs want ppl to think he's hard. C'mon Beibs that ain't you accept it.

  12. #12
    Ultimate Member numberthirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    16,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    I thought we'd all be interested in this story because I know the board has a lot of big fans.

    Anyway, a fan got too touchy and the Biebs socked the motherloving shit out of him. Blood everywhere.
    Is this you?


  13. #13
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Bieber is so stupid and immature. Hope that punch was worth it because that fan is going to turn that into a law suit and make some $$$.

    Did the fan invade his personal space? Yes. Was the fan trying to be threatening or violent? No. He was just trying to touch Bieber. (Don't have ANY idea why anyone would want to do that)

    Bieber needs to grow up. Unfortunately, no one knows how to say "no" to this kid so he just keeps doing whatever he feels like. Want to pee on someone's floor in public? Go ahead. Want to street race at over 100 mph in a residential neighborhood? Go right ahead. Want to punch someone in the face? Sure, go ahead.

    Eventually, he's going to do something really stupid that either costs himself or someone else their life. Sad.
    Go rub your hand in someone's face, then come back and tell us how many teeth you have left afterwards.

  14. #14
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Inside Storm's heart
    Posts
    27,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    This one's quite difficult for me. I'd love to tear into Bieber but, if that happened to me, then I'd also find it hard not to lamp someone invading my personal space. There's a line. That said...



    No matter how bad a day might get for me, I would never, EVER dream of hurting my loved ones. That is an inane comment. I know you're looking to defend Bieber on here at any cost but come on man!

    I don't think it's ok for somebody to try to put his.her hands inside the car window to touch someone.

  15. #15
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Seems like a publicity stunt Beibs want ppl to think he's hard. C'mon Beibs that ain't you accept it.
    If Bieber wants people to think he's tough he can start by losing that Vanilla Ice 'do.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •