Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: IVX #0 preview

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    What exactly is Emma doing? She's obviously not committing suicide or there would be no point in the stop watch.
    But she is a little crazy. We know that from DoX.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Plot convenience.

And yeah, the writers are still doing a poor job making the stakes seem equal for mutants and Inhumans. And if they'd just backed off of the whole M-Pox/insta-death nonsense and left it at sterilization, it'd have worked better - keeping the T-Mist means no more mutants, destroying it means no more NuHumans. As it is, they're making the Inhumans seem pretty damned callous, and that's not a great way to grow a brand.
    It is true without the disease and deaths only through sterilization the two sides of the conflict would be perfectly balanced.

BANNED

Knives:
    It is true without the disease and deaths only through sterilization the two sides of the conflict would be perfectly balanced.
    Then they wouldn't have any reasons to fight.

Yes it is bad that actual story is not balanced but if both sides would be sterile... They could simply wait and work together. Actually idea about IvX is better. DoX was weak.

IvX = great idea why heroes must fight, better than Civil War 2 and most events.

maybe they should retconned that Terrigen is needed for inhumans survival? without Terrigen in the air they would die? as effect of Secret Wars? That would be sweet revelation.
    Last edited by Xelossik; 11-25-2016 at 05:39 AM.

i want ask a question ?
    Beside beast has Mutant & Inhuman ask any other Smart people in MU for help in mist problem ?

if don't i recommend Ultimate, they have galactus

Hai i am new
    sory for bad eng ( Not Native Eng Speaker)

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    But she is a little crazy. We know that from DoX.
    Emma is grieving. Not crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    Emma is grieving. Not crazy.
    This. Emma's always been one of the most sane people I've read in X-Men comics. Grieving is definitely the right word.

Quote Originally Posted by Revoirver2 View Post
    i want ask a question ?
    Beside beast has Mutant & Inhuman ask any other Smart people in MU for help in mist problem ?

Hai i am new
    Nope. No one cares about mutants.

BANNED

Revoirver2:
    i want ask a question ?
    Tony Stark and Beast created shots to stop effects of M-pox for Rogue - that is the reason why she didn't die yet. after being inside Terrigen mists.
    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Avengers_Vol_6_0 ---- this book

Captain America Steve Rogers had and have knowledge about this. Most of Avengers should have if he has.

Deadpool has knowledge about Terrigen and his daughter is a mutant.

i want ask a question ?

Hai i am new
    Well last I checked Sunspot over in New Avengers had his AIM people working on making a viable cure, though no success.Over in Uncanny Avengers Cable and Rogue were working with Toad and Shaw to steal from the US government to get samples for a cure.

Actually oddly enough I think I remember that Rogue had some sort of special medicine that helped fight off the effects of M-pox in that book. Edit:Xelossik found it.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

sifighter:
    Actually oddly enough I think I remember that Rogue had some sort of special medicine that helped fight off the effects of M-pox
    Actually 3:P

Shots created by Tony and Beast
    Shot created by Cable in the Future
    Psynapse can some remove effects of M-Pox thanks to her powers.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhudrew View Post
    Reed Richards created an Anti-Terrigen decades ago, and he's not even a biochemist. Why is this so hard for Beast to do the same?
    When was this?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunday View Post
    well to be fair Beast is no Reed Richards
    He is not Reed Richards, but it was stated mutiple time that he is a better geneticist

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lordozone View Post
    He is not Reed Richards, but it was stated mutiple time that he is a better geneticist
    Yeah, biochemistry is Beast's thing. Reed's is astrophysics, thou he's a polymath on top of that.
    Cyclops was right

i want ask a question ?
    I seem to recall Bruce Banner working on a way to disperse the mist rapidly in Waid's Indestructible Hulk run (the Hulk tie-ins for Inhumanity) but it didn't work out. As for a proper cure, I can't recall anybody working on it. But to be fair, most of the geniuses of the Marvel universe are either dead or outer-world located at the moment... and there's Beast

With how the Mutant/Inhuman relations thread has gone (and Mutant/Inhuman relations in general on this board) and the X-Fans reaction to Death of X versus the Inhumans fans, and especially in light of how "versus" events usually go, I'm not looking forward to fallout from this event...

Though I guess there's at least some light at the end of the tunnel of all this nonsense with ResurreXion (hopefully).