Page 118 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2217

Concerning Avengers 4...

spoilers:
    Rumors from other sites state that Avengers 4 could be 3-5 years after the events of Infinity War (an older Cassie Lang has been casted for Avengers 4 apparently). If that’s true—and this is a big IF—then the M’Baku or Shuri decision for ruler might go either way.

I still believe M’Baku will be picked, but this rumor, if true, changes things.
    end of spoilers

Relatively soon. Its been a couple years since CW in continuity.

But one important aspect is that spoilers:
    the people killed in battle were soldiers. No civilians were harmed, the cities were untouched, and hell, it proved the dome could stop virtually anything lol
    end of spoilers
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Relatively soon. Its been a couple years since CW in continuity.

But one important aspect is that spoilers:
    the people killed in battle were soldiers. No civilians were harmed, the cities were untouched, and hell, it proved the dome could stop virtually anything lol
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Subsequent films can always expand on the damage if the MCU wishes to do so, especially once that chokepoint was opened(the Wakandans and Avengers were overwhelmed for a while until Thor showed up). Some of Thanos fighters, including Corvis, made it to Shuri’s lab. Will depend on the script and th story they choose go with
    end of spoilers

Yeah it's possible. Everyting seemed rather contained outside of ol' dude's sneak attack though.

Another fun thing to ponder (BP spoilers rather than IW but its still in theaters so to be safe)

spoilers:
    HSH is all gone... it could be an interesting way to bring in the Haruman/White Gorilla God and for M'baku to gain powers that may or may not corrupt him in order to protect Wakanda.

Imagine, if you will, if the tingcorrupting M'baku happens to be a certain red demon that T'challa has to beat in order to save his "brother." That way, you get to see a little bit of "villain" M'baku but in the end, he can stay an ally once he is freed from a certain red demons influence.
    end of spoilers

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Avengers 4 theory....

spoilers:
    Pym + Shuri + Stark come together to find a way to use the quantum realm to fix all this.

It would be an electric pairing. Pym hates all Starks and is an old cranky dude anyway. Tony is Tony and can't control the digs. And Shuri would be one upping them both and letting them know she is one upping them both

I can even see Rocket involved considering he instinctively knows how to build stuff.

Leaving Banner out of this because I think something is going to happen with the Hulk part of him that likely sidelines the Banner part.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Realdealholy View Post
    spoilers:
    Subsequent films can always expand on the damage if the MCU wishes to do so, especially once that chokepoint was opened(the Wakandans and Avengers were overwhelmed for a while until Thor showed up). Some of Thanos fighters, including Corvis, made it to Shuri’s lab. Will depend on the script and th story they choose go with
    end of spoilers
    That was bad writing.

Avengers 4 theory....

spoilers:
    Pym + Shuri + Stark come together to find a way to use the quantum realm to fix all this.

It would be an electric pairing. Pym hates all Starks and is an old cranky dude anyway. Tony is Tony and can't control the digs. And Shuri would be one upping them both and letting them know she is one upping them both

I can even see Rocket involved considering he instinctively knows how to build stuff.

Leaving Banner out of this because I think something is going to happen with the Hulk part of him that likely sidelines the Banner part.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Very possible. My theory:

-M’Baku is chosen as king to run the country while T’Challa is gone (T’Challa is king again at end of Avengers 4).

-Shuri is sent to join Pym, Banner, and Stark to find a way to go back in time.

-The surviving Avengers and New Avengers go back in time to stop Thanos from getting the final gem.

-Biggest battle in MCU history. Thanos is somehow defeated. Dead characters brought back to life.

-OG Avengers either retire or get killed in big battle. New Avengers plus Captain Marvel, T’Challa, and Strange form the new team. T’Challa bankrolls the squad. Shuri serves as his proxy when he is in Wakanda.

Seriously can’t wait for Avengers 4. Haven’t been this hyped for an MCU film since the BP movie.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Realdealholy; 04-28-2018 at 06:05 PM.

Mini rant...

...I understand that the strong majority of MCU fans haven’t read the comics and won’t read the comics anytime soon. I get it. I really do.

But if I hear one more person who’s looking at Griot Shuri utter the words “Is that Storm?” again...

For goodness sakes, Griot Shuri has been around for over a year. This is only the tip of the iceberg, lol.
    Last edited by Realdealholy; 05-02-2018 at 06:26 AM.

Mini rant...

...I understand that the strong majority of MCU fans haven’t read the comics and won’t read the comics anytime soon. I get it. I really do.

But if I hear one more person who’s looking at Griot Shuri utter the words “Is that Storm?” again...

For goodness sakes, Griot Shuri has been around for well over a year. This is only the tip of the iceberg, lol.
    Storm's never had dreads has she?

Hell no! Storm never had dreads.

EDIT: apparently Storm had dreads in the Xtreme X-Men books, back in the day.

Since when did Storm have a monopoly on black women having white hair? On role of that, the Griot costume is waaaaaaay different.

On a larger note, the biggest offenders of BP misinformation has been, unfortunately, several MCU Black Panther fan pages. Def not all of them, but waaaay too many. They are the ones many expect to have accurate info, but a lot of them are dropping the ball on a lot of BP related stuff.
    Last edited by Realdealholy; 05-02-2018 at 12:23 PM.

Hell no! Storm never had dreads.

Since when did Storm have a monopoly on black women having white hair? On role of that, the Griot costume is waaaaaaay different.

On a larger note, the biggest offenders of BP misinformation has been, unfortunately, several MCU Black Panther fan pages. Def not all of them, but waaaay too many. They are the ones many expect to have accurate info, but a lot of them are dropping the ball on a lot of BP related stuff.
    I had to step awway from MCU BP fan pages

It was too much

one man can only do so much to stop the flood of crap

I had to step awway from MCU BP fan pages

It was too much

one man can only do so much to stop the flood of crap
    It’s almost like an alternate universe lol.

Small example: many MCU fans are state Shuri is a scientific genius in the comics and cite the Infinity War prelude issues as proof that it is the case.

Obviously the prelude comics are based on MCU continuity and not the comics continuity, which I’ve mentioned to several fans on several occasions. Doesn’t seem to matter much, as—ultimately—Shuri the scientific genius was their first impression of the character. I’m a big fan of MCU Shuri but she isn’t a scientific genius in the comics. That’s a fact.

Let’s not get started on the “Shuri should be Riri/Ironheart” debate. Doesn’t matter how many time one reminds people that Shuri has her own armor made of vibranium that grants her super strength and super durability; or that she has her own mantle that grants her mystical powers; you’ll still have a very notable amount of MCU fans that want her to succeed Tony Stark. It’s so strange lol.
    Last edited by Realdealholy; 05-02-2018 at 09:52 AM.

She did in Xtreme X-Men for a cup of coffee. Obviously the look didn't stick.

X-Treme_X-Men_Vol_1_12.jpg

It’s almost like an alternate universe lol.

Small example: many MCU fans are state Shuri is a scientific genius in the comics and cite the Infinity War prelude issues as proof that it is the case.

Obviously the prelude comics are based on MCU continuity and not the comics continuity, which I’ve mentioned to several fans on several occasions. Doesn’t seem to matter much, as—ultimately—Shuri the scientific genius was their first impression of the character. I’m a big fan of MCU Shuri but she isn’t a scientific genius in the comics. That’s a fact.

Let’s not get started on the “Shuri should be Riri/Ironheart” debate. Doesn’t matter how many time one reminds people that Shuri has her own armor made of vibranium that grants her super strength and super durability; or that she has her own mantle that grants her mystical powers; you’ll still have a very notable amount of MCU fans that want her to succeed Tony Stark. It’s so strange lol.
    Shuri should be Ironheart!

Shuri should be Black Panther!

i'm waiting for "Shuri should have a pet dinosaur and be inhuman!"

Why can't Shuri just be Shuri lol?

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    She did in Xtreme X-Men for a cup of coffee. Obviously the look didn't stick.

X-Treme_X-Men_Vol_1_12.jpg
    Where the Xtreme X-Men days canon or an alternate storyline? Of all the X storylines, I’m not too familiar with that one.