Page 89 of 148 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 2217

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm not a big fan of the animation either, but animation isn't everything. If it's well written and she's handled well, this can still be a pretty big for her.
    Well, I think for a cartoon, animation is a big part of the package so that it shouldn't be discounted just like art in a comic is can be a major dealbreaker as far as the quality of a comic is concerned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Realdealholy View Post
    I see it differently. The mere fact that she's even in an animated project, let alone an Avengers-affiliated project, is a win in and of itself. Those familiar with the comics may know of her but she's basically unknown to the non-comic book audience.

I agree that the animation can and should be better, but this show will greatly help in increasing her profile. As long as everything else involving the show is good (voice acting, dialogue, plot, etc), I feel the show ultimately will do its job for all characters involved.
    I agree that this is definitely big for her, and if everything else is top-notch then it should be fine (like with the other Marvel cartoons), I just think her animated debut deserves to be look amazing on all fronts, production-wise .
    Artwork of Shuri for the upcoming Avengers: Black Panther's Quest.

I can see a bit of the MCU look in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, I think for a cartoon, animation is a big part of the package so that it shouldn't be discounted just like art in a comic is can be a major dealbreaker as far as the quality of a comic is concerned.

I agree that this is definitely big for her, and if everything else is top-notch then it should be fine (like with the other Marvel cartoons), I just think her animated debut deserves to be look amazing on all fronts, production-wise .

I don't completely discount animation ... but I was frankly expecting it to be on the weak side since pretty much everything they do in that regard is kinda on the weak side.

Honestly I think the cartoon division is just a vehicle for marketing. But hey, at least they'really trying to market Shuri. That's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Indeed, especially the yellow sides on the pants and the purple-ish shirt. She does have her original comic book haircut, wasn't expecting that.

Shuri and T'Challa, by Marcus Williams.

https://instagram.com/p/BaIPjAen5Uy/

Shuri and T'Challa, by Marcus Williams.

https://instagram.com/p/BaIPjAen5Uy/

One of the best artist on the planet..

the swap looks dope too, Shuri Looks good with the Vibranium weave.. weave lol

This pic leaked not long ago. The Infinity War cast.

I still suspect that Shuri might get killed in this film, only to return in BP 2.

Very curious on Okoye's role however. Perhaps she'll be traveling with T'Challa throughout the film.
    Last edited by Realdealholy; 10-13-2017 at 07:05 AM.

This pic leaked not long ago. The Infinity War cast.

I still suspect that Shuri might get killed in this film, only to return in BP 2.

Very curious on Okoye's role however. Perhaps she'll be traveling with T'Challa throughout the film.
    I think the fact that Okoye is in that photo is a actually a bit scary for her. As a non-superhero, she's actually the most expendable if they want a death. She's the equivalent of the red shirt in the landing crew in Star trek.

Shuri is also a potential candidate... though like you said, if she were killed I'm 99.99% sure she'd come back in the next BP movie.

Black Panther Takes Over Next Season of Avengers Animated Series

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/black...nimated-series

At the Marvel Animation panel at New York Comic Con, Senior Vice President of Animation and Family Entertainment Cort Lane announced that the next season of Disney XD’s popular Avengers series will be entitled Avengers: Panther’s Quest. The season will also feature Black Widow, Iron Man, Thor, Ms. Marvel and Black Panther’s sister Shuri. This is Shuri’s first appearance in animation and Lane promised that, “T’Challa and Shuri’s relationship will be the core part of the series."

BANNED

This is NOT Shuri's first appearance in animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    This is NOT Shuri's first appearance in animation.
    Maybe they are talking about strictly Disney? Or MCU?
    Yea they should of clarified that it's not her first ever animation appearance, but the first I. Their animated series

That sounds cool. It implies that Shuri has a large role. And I think it's good for the T'challa character because it'll help humanize him a bit.

I think the fact that we saw Shuri and T'Challa have their own handshake greeting in the movie trailer is just the msot adorable thing in the world. I think we need to see a bit more of that out of them in the media.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think the fact that we saw Shuri and T'Challa have their own handshake greeting in the movie trailer is just the msot adorable thing in the world. I think we need to see a bit more of that out of them in the media.
    I got chills, highlight of the trailer lol

Quote Originally Posted by DamianBane View Post
    I got chills, highlight of the trailer lol
    Yeah, I think it's cool seeing a big of a playful side to T'CHalla. We almost never get that apart from with Storm when they were married.

I think we got a bit of it in his dialogue with Shuri in Liss run, but we need more of it. I'm hoping we get some in the BP Quest cartoon coming up. In the least we know we're getting a taste of it in the movie. I'm definately looking foreward to that.