Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I almsot wish Shuri was around from the begnning and CHOSE to go into some sort of "spiritual journey" on her own.

Assuming she remembered everything pre death, she did pass the kingship onto T'challa, making him King during the reset. Its murky continuity but the whole damn thing has been murky continuity.

Shuri begins to question her true purpose and is filled with self doubt as she remembers her country being obliterated and her "failing." Was she born to be a queen or something else?

So, she goes into a self appointed spirit journey by herself, visiting the many religious and spiritual places in Wakanda, and that is how she connects to "mother" and learns the "true history of Wakanda" and gets her new power and mindset. Although i'd prefer "mother" just being Bast in human form.
    Resembles the path T'Challa took when he lost the BP mantle, except hers probably will survive past this run.

So few things from the Mayberry run survived once he left. Even Aneka isn't the exact same Aneka from back then. The legacy of Doomwar, I suppose...
    Last edited by Realdealholy; 12-01-2016 at 07:09 PM.