Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148
Results 2,206 to 2,217 of 2217

Avengers 4 trailer came out today, and Shuri appears to be MIA.

Happy birthday to Shuri’s creator, Reggie Hudlin!

Looks like Shuri is going past issue 5, and with a new creative team. More teasing about her becoming a Black Panther once more. Will she don the mantle this time around?

SHURI #6
    VITA AYALA (W)
    PAUL DAVIDSON (A)
    Cover by KIRBI FAGAN
    BRAND NEW ARC!
    At long last, Shuri faces her destiny. With her brother gone and Wakanda in peril, the Black Panther is needed. But the Princess of Wakanda is more than any mask — and she’s about to face a threat unlike any Wakanda has seen before. The start of a two-part story by guest creative team Vita Ayala & Paul Davidson!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

lovely art
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Realdealholy View Post
    Looks like Shuri is going past issue 5, and with a new creative team. More teasing about her becoming a Black Panther once more. Will she don the mantle this time around?

Great cover. It seems like Marvel has some plans for Shuri which is nice. I wonder if she will don the BP mantle again.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Realdealholy View Post
    I was introduced to Shuri through the movie Black Panther. I honestly had no idea such a fascinating character existed before I saw the film, which was a real shame. I think (film version) what I like most about her is that she is her own person, her love of science and somewhat nerdy demeanor for example. She does not allow herself to be overshadowed by her more famous brother.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Great cover. It seems like Marvel has some plans for Shuri which is nice. I wonder if she will don the BP mantle again.
    Doubtful, unless there is major fallout from War of Realms.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

what did you guys think of issue 3?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Ultimate Member

There is WAY too much money to be made off of her.

Don't let us see her, Moon Girl & Riri do book or story arc together. That is a take my money trap if I ever saw one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Doubtful, unless there is major fallout from War of Realms.
    I don't think it would be permanent thing, but I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel did a mini/1-story arc where Shuri temporarily becomes BP again. They do like their cash grabs.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what did you guys think of issue 3?
    Not bad but not great. I like the way Nnedi Okorafor incorporates spirituality and science but I feel like her action scenes can be better.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    There is WAY too much money to be made off of her.Don't let us see her, Moon Girl & Riri do book or story arc together. That is a take my money trap if I ever saw one.
    Shuri was a break out character from the movie so I can see why Marvel is incorporating her more. And to be honest I would love a team up with these three.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I don't think it would be permanent thing, but I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel did a mini/1-story arc where Shuri temporarily becomes BP again. They do like their cash grabs.

Not bad but not great. I like the way Nnedi Okorafor incorporates spirituality and science but I feel like her action scenes can be better.

Shuri was a break out character from the movie so I can see why Marvel is incorporating her more. And to be honest I would love a team up with these three.
    yea this issue was a snooze fest for me.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

The character looks great depicted in a BP costume.