Page 29 of 148 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Preview of BP #10. This preview is hilarious. The MAs are suppose to be leading a village? There was no need to open fire and escalate the situation, lol. My goodness...

BP #10 preview, continued:

Slightly off-topic, but it's amazing how each time I get concerned about main BP book's art without Stelfreeze, Chris Sprouse comes in and completely shuts my concerns down. The art looks great, much kudos to him.
    Last edited by Realdealholy; 01-20-2017 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Realdealholy View Post
    Slightly off-topic, but it's amazing how each time I get concerned about main BP book's art without Stelfreeze, Chris Sprouse comes in and completely shuts my concerns down. The art looks great, much kudos to him.
    Yeah

All the non-action art in this book has been 100% top shelf quality. Some of the best around. Whether its stelfreeze or sprouse. Their styles seem to mesh well

Random but... what if this books ends with Ayo and Aneka breaking up?

What if Aneka like, "Girl, I can't handle your brand of crazy" lol

Exciting last couple months for shuri. ressurection, Monsters Unleashed event appearance, Crowhammers Ayo... good times
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Yeah

All the non-action art in this book has been 100% top shelf quality. Some of the best around. Whether its stelfreeze or sprouse. Their styles seem to mesh well

Random but... what if this books ends with Ayo and Aneka breaking up?

What if Aneka like, "Girl, I can't handle your brand of crazy" lol

Exciting last couple months for shuri. ressurection, Monsters Unleashed event appearance, Crowhammers Ayo... good times
    LOL @ crowhammers! Def looking forward to Monsters Unleashed as well.

The action in the preview is the best one in a while...maybe since BP #5, imho, which happened to be drawn by Sprouse as well.

The MAs breaking up? Now that would be bold. I personally doubt that will happen, but there's a good amount of in-story reasons creeping, especially Ayo's "brand of crazy" as you mentioned.

Seriously, Ayo takes overprotecting to a whole new level, and not in a good way.

LOL @ crowhammers! Def looking forward to Monsters Unleashed as well.

The action in the preview is the best one in a while...maybe since BP #5, imho, which happened to be drawn by Sprouse as well.

The MAs breaking up? Now that would be bold. I personally doubt that will happen, but there's a good amount of in-story reasons creeping, especially Ayo's "brand of crazy" as you mentioned.

Seriously, Ayo takes overprotecting to a whole new level, and not in a good way.
    Ayo texts Aneka 125 times a day

Aneka where are you?

Are you ok

Aneka who was that other girl you said hi to?

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Ayo texts Aneka 125 times a day

Aneka where are you?

Are you ok

Aneka who was that other girl you said hi to?

She would do that lol

Found this vid by Marvel. Made around the time of New Avengers #7.

Random thought: I think Shuri might be one of the very few BP supporting characters who actually evolved from her original position.

Only other characters I can think of that evolved is Nakia and the Midnight Angels. That said, Nakia went from Dora Milaje to villain (with a notable personality change), while the Midnight Angels went from Dora Milaje to rebels/quasi-villains (without much of a personality change).

Shuri, however, went from princess to princess regent (with the same personality, overall), to queen (with a subtle personality change, imho), to now the keeper of Wakandan lore (with perhaps another subtle personality change).

A very interesting journey and a story in and of itself. One, I hope, will be looked at in detail one day.
    Last edited by Realdealholy; 01-21-2017 at 07:00 AM.

Eight years ago, Barack Obama and Shuri became the newly-appointed heads of state of their respective nations. As of today, both have moved on.

Random thought: I think Shuri might be one of the very few BP supporting characters who actually evolved from her original position.

Only other characters I can think of that evolved is Nakia and the Midnight Angels. That said, Nakia went from Dora Milaje to villain (with a notable personality change), while the Midnight Angels went from Dora Milaje to rebels/quasi-villains (without much of a personality change).

Shuri, however, went from princess to princess regent (with the same personality, overall), to queen (with a subtle personality change, imho), to now the keeper of Wakandan lore (with perhaps another subtle personality change).

A very interesting journey and a story in and of itself. One, I hope, will be looked at in detail one day.

I hope this last change doesn't change her personality too much.

I miss the sass. The BP mythos need more sass.

The banter between T'challa and Shuri actually sounds like two siblings trying to out sass each other.

#bringbackthesass

Eight years ago, Barack Obama and Shuri became the newly-appointed heads of state of their respective nations. As of today, both have moved on.

Next up... trump and changamire shaking hands

i just puked