Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Default Resurrxion Positivity

So what good things does everyone think will come from the fallout of IvX? Or maybe just things you want to see happen? Trying to keep good vibes in this thread after all the glory and arguing.

Spectacular Member

At this point as long as my favorite characters survive I'll be satisfied.

BANNED

I'll ve happy when we get the creative teams and full slate of new and relaunched titles

The redemption of Cyke's legacy and the renewed awesome of Emma.

Creative teams and maybe a cover or 2 would be cool

Also.. Iceman getting a nice solid solo run. Not just 12 issues, mailed in, and done. I hope this series makes a real lasting impression. I hope Blue and Gold are awesome and they can generate "Team Blue" and "Team Gold" among readers and fans, but I hope there's no in-story Schism. That's run its course and needs to be ended.
    Last edited by cc008; 11-25-2016 at 07:35 PM.

Well, All-New Wolverine under Taylor seems to be continuing, so that's a start .

Outside of that, as a whole I'd like:

- Cullen Bunn to still be writing X-Men.

- No more extinction plots or the X-Men getting entangled with whatever the Inhumans are doing.

- The X-Men united as a family, team, and standing tall as Superheroes in the Marvel Universe again.

- Strong creative teams, team rosters, and directions for the entire line moving forward that advance the franchise and the X-Men as a whole in a positive way.

- A more classic, idealistic, feel for the line overall (outside of Weapon X, which will probably be the new X-Force).

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    The redemption of Cyke's legacy and the renewed awesome of Emma.
    Emma returning to the spotlight and being awesome. Death of X at least accomplished getting me excited for IvX if for no other reason than to see what Emma does next.

Generation X is probably gonna have all the my favorite teen X-Men in one book, I love the younger X-Men, Kyle and Yost's New X-Men was my first comic. Hellion, Dust, X-23, Surge, Mercury, etc. those guys are a part of my childhood.

Blue and Gold: I missed this whole era being born in '94. As long as the teams aren't made up of only people from the 60's to 80's I'll be happy.

Good creative teams, look at who they got on those Inhumans books for RessurXion. Imagine who they got on all these!

Weapon X is gonna be a sweet replacement for X-Force, I can sense it.

I'm looking forward to Iceman and Cable the most, but I'll admit, Jean Grey has me intrigued.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Blue and Gold coming back as true to form. Fun, interesting, and important titles... and the X-Men being X-Men. No schism nonsense.

Iceman and Jean Grey solo titles. Both of them are my favorites, and I couldn't be any more stoked.

I really, really, really, want Sean and Emma to join Jubilee on Generation X. With the other main X-Men taking charge of the main teams why don't they head up the teaching part? Banshee hasn't even been seen since Rememnder's Uncanny Avengers ended, so.

Kitty and maybe even Rogue back with the X-Books, maybe! About damn time!

And so much more stuff.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Again why did marvel release the teams for the upcoming inhumans books and no the x-men books, just look at the chart, nobody cares about inhumans and I am sure as hell nostalgia will bring x-men comics to the top again, it just make me things that they rushed the announcements of the x-men books.

inhumans sales.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

- No more extinction plots or the X-Men getting entangled with whatever the Inhumans are doing.

- The X-Men united as a family, team, and standing tall as Superheroes in the Marvel Universe again.

- Strong creative teams, team rosters, and directions for the entire line moving forward that advance the franchise and the X-Men as a whole in a positive way.

- A more classic, idealistic, feel for the line overall (outside of Weapon X, which will probably be the new X-Force).
    A thousand times this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, All-New Wolverine under Taylor seems to be continuing, so that's a start .
    Hoping that ANXM ends, she's freed from Hopeless, and gets to be on one of the flagship books, as well.

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

I'm hoping we get back to what made Storm one of the most popular characters in the X-Men franchise with a writer who knows her voice.

Also renewed focus on her personal life as well.

Seeing the X-Men back to what they do best: Saving the world and being amazing.

The soap drama angst that is essential to any fun X-Men plot.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    So what good things does everyone think will come from the fallout of IvX? Or maybe just things you want to see happen? Trying to keep good vibes in this thread after all the glory and arguing.
    I don't know really, I'm easily entertained but I guess I would like it if there isn't anymore schisms between the X-men. Or at least not any major ones, I mean with all these characters there is bound to be a disagreement or two between them but I like it when they feel like one big community. Also as long they don't turn Emma into a villain I will be pretty happy. It would also be cool if the New X-men kids get some love a lot of them were my favorites. I love Kitty as a Guardian and Rogue as an Avenger but it would be cool if they would at least show up in an X-men comic from time to time and not just as a quick cameo either. I would also like it if writers lay off with the pointlessly killing off characters.

I would also like it if Marvel take a break with the extinction storylines. For most of the last 12 years or so the X-men have been pretty much fighting for survival. Now I love House of M and the fall out from it, that was the era that I got into X-men comics. There has been a whole bunch of X-men comics that I love from the last ten years or so but at the same time it is time to move on.

Also if the books has great art that is all ways a plus.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

A Dazzler book with her dealing with being a reluctant pop star in a world that's made her famous again but all she wants to do is ass-kick bad guys, melt faces, and smooch on hotties. I want to see what her brand of super hero'ing looks like.
    Last edited by ohsnapulon5000; 11-25-2016 at 09:21 PM.