Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator

Default Zenescope Co-Founders Discuss "Grimm Fairy Tales" #100, Controversial Covers

Joe Brusha and Ralph Tedesco celebrate 100 issues of "Grimm Fairy Tales," the Dark Queen's triumph and talk Zenescope's controversial covers.

Full article here.

Should be interesting how they wrap things up in #100 then close it up with Realm Knights and kind of restart with 101. I am very excited.

Spectacular Member

Bah, another reboot. I am more excited Realm War.

But atleast they are only rebooting after 100 issues not ever 15 or 20.

BANNED

Its unfortunate that comics such as this, written by Brusha and Tedesco, are often people's first introduction to Zenescope. They may be the founders but they are also their worst writers. They need to leave the writing to the writers like Raven Gregory and Pat Shand, who know what they are doing.

BANNED

I've Never read a single zenescope book and for good reason every time i ask about them i get little to no responses online and being unfamiliar with most of the writers/artists doesn't help either

I'm tempted to get into the newly launching series Grim Fairy Tales of terror since the solicits say it's inspired by stuff like Tales from the crypt....but i know how stupid it is to just blindly jump onto a book

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    Its unfortunate that comics such as this, written by Brusha and Tedesco, are often people's first introduction to Zenescope. They may be the founders but they are also their worst writers. They need to leave the writing to the writers like Raven Gregory and Pat Shand, who know what they are doing.
    Pat Shand is a great writer. Robyn Hood has been a solid series only hampered by revolving artists. I hope to see more great things from him in the future.