View Poll Results: Besides the obvious (Wolverine, Storm, Magneto, Sentinel) who should be in MvC4?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cyclops

58 48.74%
  • Psylocke

49 41.18%
  • Gambit

40 33.61%
  • Nightcrawler

41 34.45%
  • Iceman

33 27.73%
  • Magik

55 46.22%
  • Bishop

20 16.81%
  • Mystique

27 22.69%
  • Cable

39 32.77%
  • Rogue

60 50.42%
  • Sunfire

11 9.24%
  • Shadowcat

21 17.65%
  • Monet

17 14.29%
  • Doop (Capcom Loves Joke Characters)

10 8.40%
  • Other (Specify Below)

29 24.37%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Marvel vs Capcom Inifinite just got announced. First characters revealed were Ryu, Mega Man, Captain Marvel and Iron Man

BANNED

It seems like they are keeping the Comic book look, and it's 2 v 2 mix with MSH gems.

Carol goes Binary, I'm guessing she replaces Jean as Phoenix.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

This trailer looked cheaper than the MvC 3 trailer. Two vs Two confirmed and Captain Marvel reminded me of Phoenix.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Comicbook.com is reporting that no x men characters is official, but nothing in the trailer indicated that?

It looks alright at least.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Comicbook.com is reporting that no x men characters is official, but nothing in the trailer indicated that?

It looks alright at least.
    well its just a teaser. People kept saying the same thing about Spider-man following the announcement of MvC3

Anyway here are full details

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/...y-stones-more/

In case you missed our announcement at PlayStation Experience, Marvel and Capcom have joined forces once again to bring you the next epic chapter in our highly acclaimed cross-over series: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite! Universes collide with fun, frantic player-vs-player battles.

In addition to single player Arcade, Training and Mission modes, a visually stunning and immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for supremacy against powerful forces and a new villain.

Features
    • Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide once again in this all-new crossover clash for the ages, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and action-packed 2v2 partner battles.
    • Infinite Power: Pulled from classic Marvel lore, unique and game-changing Infinity Stones can be implemented into players’ strategies as a way to influence the outcome of battle. Each Infinity Stone provides a unique advantage to the player and represents a different aspect of the universe: power, space, time, reality, soul, and mind.
    • Iconic Heroes: Choose from a diverse roster of fan favorite characters pulled from Marvel and Capcom universes, including Iron Man and Captain America from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom. Many more playable characters will be revealed in the future.
    • Cinematic Story: Heroes and villains battle for supremacy in a timeless struggle set in the Marvel and Capcom universes. The original storyline answers the questions regarding the new clash and lets players step into the shoes of classic characters from both sides as they wage war against powerful forces in an attempt to defeat a new villain.
    • Accessible Single Player Content: In addition to the cinematic story experience, players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission and Arcade modes.
    • Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience.
    • Graphics: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the cinematic visuals and next-gen realism into a new era.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is currently in development and will release across North America and Europe in Late 2017.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Does the press release call Captain Marvel Captain America? Lmao
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Does the press release call Captain Marvel Captain America? Lmao
    Both will obviously be in MCU vs Capcom 1

BANNED

Anniahlus is the boss with possibly thanosas well.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Rogue.

Would love for take other character's power via kiss like in the those other fighting games.

Last edited by Divine Spark; 12-03-2016 at 12:12 PM.

NOT liking the idea of stones being added. I hated that from SFxTK. It lends itself to pay to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    NOT liking the idea of stones being added. I hated that from SFxTK. It lends itself to pay to win.

It's a game based around Infinity War. You had to expect infinity stones.

I'm hoping for 2v2 with 4 actual players like SFxT. Game would be perfect (other than no X-Men) for me

BANNED

Since we're getting UMVC3 back, it would look like Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite will just really be exclusive Marvel characters.

I wouldn't mind much though is UMVC3 will be updated from time to time like they add new characters, new stages, etc.

Besides, 3 vs 3 is better than 2 vs 2 imo.

Spectacular Member

Do people really still think X-men will be in this game? I'm pretty sure they won't give their track record for games released since Contest of Champions (and several video game sites are reporting it right now) and that kinda sucks. Stop fucking over your fans over some petty feud please marvel, I want to like you!

MvC without Doom and Wolverine would be laughable honestly.

e; also 2v2? what?
    Last edited by Aetherna; 12-03-2016 at 12:55 PM.

I'm guessing Ultron is taking Doom's place in this

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    I'm guessing Ultron is taking Doom's place in this
    That sounds like a bad swap. Doom has tons more style and personality.