Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Gotham Girl is an interesting idea and would provide some new narrative options. I didnt read that arc (trade waiting a lot of stuff these days) but I followed what was going on.

Black Lightning would be interesting to see, though I dont know how well he'd fit into the "Bat bootcamp" concept.

Everyone here will hate the idea, but what about Harley Quinn? She's been doing the anti-hero thing for a few years now and she's worked with several heroes, including Batman (sort of). I could see Bruce deciding to bring her under his wing in the hopes of real redemption. If nothing else, I'd like to see her brought in the next time Bruce goes up against the Joker. It makes a lot of sense that Bruce would bring her in for that, even if he only intended to get some perspective from her.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Gotham Girl is an interesting idea and would provide some new narrative options. I didnt read that arc (trade waiting a lot of stuff these days) but I followed what was going on.

Black Lightning would be interesting to see, though I dont know how well he'd fit into the "Bat bootcamp" concept.

Everyone here will hate the idea, but what about Harley Quinn? She's been doing the anti-hero thing for a few years now and she's worked with several heroes, including Batman (sort of). I could see Bruce deciding to bring her under his wing in the hopes of real redemption. If nothing else, I'd like to see her brought in the next time Bruce goes up against the Joker. It makes a lot of sense that Bruce would bring her in for that, even if he only intended to get some perspective from her.
    Quinn doesn't make sense given Tec's mandate of being home for characters who don't already have one.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Quinn doesn't make sense given Tec's mandate of being home for characters who don't already have one.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

So does that mean Batwoman is out of the book once her solo starts up?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Nope, she'll still be there. She and Batman are likely the only permanent members for the foreseeable future.
    Speaking of which, that rule might not be the best thing to go on to figure out who might join, since Batman's a part of the cast despite having at least four other titles.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Thankfully no! Tynion has already stated many times that Kate's going to keep her co-starring spot on Tec even after Batwoman Rebirth starts dropping.

Clayface is about it as far as Bat-villains I'm willing to see join the team.

Maybe Catwoman pre-Rebirth, but I'm not sure how well she'd work within a Batfamily team.

spoilers:
    Though I guess she and Jacob could bond over their shared passion of killing terrorists .
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Clayface is about it as far as Bat-villains I'm willing to see join the team.

Maybe Catwoman pre-Rebirth, but I'm not sure how well she'd work within a Batfamily team.
    I could see Selina being a freelancer for a two-issue story or something. Like, the team has to break in to a certain place for some reason and they use her expertise. She could even get some grudging, momentary respect from them since she helped save the world in Batman and Robin Eternal.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    I could see Selina being a freelancer for a two-issue story or something. Like, the team has to break in to a certain place for some reason and they use her expertise. She could even get some grudging, momentary respect from them since she helped save the world in Batman and Robin Eternal.
    I'd be very interested to see Selina in Tec, but since she has a home in Batman, I'm pretty sure she's out. I can't think of anyone who doesn't have a home right now, barring the awesomeness of Misfit . My biggest wish, Batwing, is already joining the team (hooray!)
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Somehow I think I'd prefer a Tynion Catwoman to a King Catwoman (not that I think I've ever read the former) .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Somehow I think I'd prefer a Tynion Catwoman to a King Catwoman (not that I think I've ever read the former) .
    Isnt that like saying you prefer a _______ catwoman to a King catwoman :P (which i suspect its really a Snyder catwoman?

Quote Originally Posted by ProgmanX View Post
    Thankfully no! Tynion has already stated many times that Kate's going to keep her co-starring spot on Tec even after Batwoman Rebirth starts dropping.
    Thank the gods. Really enjoying the book but if she left I dunno if I'd keep it on the pull.

For that matter Im hoping Clayface sticks around too. This is as interesting as Ive ever seen him.

~ Black Panther.

Whose Misfit and why is she so popular ��

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Whose Misfit and why is she so popular ��
    She's a teenage character who originally showed up late into Gail Simone's first Bird of Prey run. Basically, she's a fan of the Birds and got into the vigilante business at least partially becaaue she wanted to be like them. Personaility-wise she's similar to Steph.
    She's also one of the most powerful and advanced teleporters in the DCU.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    She's a teenage character who originally showed up late into Gail Simone's first Bird of Prey run. Basically, she's a fan of the Birds and got into the vigilante business at least partially becaaue she wanted to be like them. Personaility-wise she's similar to Steph.
    She's also one of the most powerful and advanced teleporters in the DCU.
    I always found her incredibly annoying.

But what about Bat-Ape and Proto.

I and since he was just re introduced in All Star Batman, what about Harold.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I always found her incredibly annoying.
    That was intentional. Simone has said Misfit was supposed to the the BoP's Bat-Mite.