Thread: Mr Miracle #10

BANNED

Default Mr Miracle #10

Did anyone read this last issue yet? It seems a little stuck in gear on this issue, without moving anywhere. It's hard to see how much stress that Scott and Barda have in there marriage.

Can't agree at all with this being stuck in gear. This was an amazing issue for me. Especially the panels with Barda finally confronting Scott about his suicide attempt. Loved it and actually got the emotions going for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbrklyn View Post
    Did anyone read this last issue yet? It seems a little stuck in gear on this issue, without moving anywhere. It's hard to see how much stress that Scott and Barda have in there marriage.
    Most of the actual discussion is happening on page twenty of this thread...

- http://community.comicbookresources....Mister-Miracle

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

I was under the impression that the long running threads were contributing to the problems the Forums are having, so I am happy to discuss Mr. Miracle #10 in its own thread.

I love, love, LOVE this series. King & Gerads are doing such beautiful work here. I have no idea how they are going to resolve this, but I am certain it is going to break my heart. I was checking this series out mainly out of curiosity about how they planned to explain away the ill-advised NuGods of the New 52, but I got sucked into Scott & Barda's lives. Seeing Scott, Booster & Ted all hanging out together again was a real highlight.

From the hilarity of drunken Skeets, to the absolutely heartbreaking shower scene, this was another great issue. After being underwhelmed with Omega Men and the Vision, this series is definitely living up to the hype.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    I was under the impression that the long running threads were contributing to the problems the Forums are having, so I am happy to discuss Mr. Miracle #10 in its own thread.

I love, love, LOVE this series. King & Gerads are doing such beautiful work here. I have no idea how they are going to resolve this, but I am certain it is going to break my heart. I was checking this series out mainly out of curiosity about how they planned to explain away the ill-advised NuGods of the New 52, but I got sucked into Scott & Barda's lives. Seeing Scott, Booster & Ted all hanging out together again was a real highlight.
    That is what makes this series. It is a study in quiet. I love the pascal colors in the text.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    From the hilarity of drunken Skeets, to the absolutely heartbreaking shower scene, this was another great issue. After being underwhelmed with Omega Men and the Vision, this series is definitely living up to the hype.

Ok - I am going to read it again.. BRB