Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    My ideal ending to all of this involves commentary on how a Flash always either screws things up or dies in these big events, and this time instead have "everything" fixed by having ALL of the Speedsters run together, symbolizing the importance of legacy.
    yes and it would be the perfect "thank you for doing rebirth with us" from dc

My biggest hope is for Wally to get his own book where Jesse Quick can be his partner. Have them protect Keystone while Barry and young Wally (who should start going by Ace West) protect Central City.
    Impulse should also be back, but as part of a new Young Justice book.
    Couple those with a revived Jay Garrick and a new JSA, and I'd be pretty happy.

Well, now that it's been over two years since DC Universe: Rebirth was published, and the recent Flash War arc is done, what do people think about the "Flash Family" status / future possibilities now?

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

I have to admit, I'm losing hope for the Flash Family. I made the mistake to listen the last interview of Didio in DC All Access few weeks ago (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGx16xXt6Mw), and I really doubt he reads what he is publishing, let alone understanding it.

I'm still grateful to have some really cool omnibus about Barry's stories, Waid & John's runs in TPB but DC's future really saddens me.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I have to admit, I'm losing hope for the Flash Family. I made the mistake to listen the last interview of Didio in DC All Access few weeks ago (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGx16xXt6Mw), and I really doubt he reads what he is publishing, let alone understanding it.

I'm still grateful to have some really cool omnibus about Barry's stories, Waid & John's runs in TPB but DC's future really saddens me.
    Well, Didio stating that his view is "just his opinion" instead of "the gospel and truth for the DCU" is progress, kinda.

I just wish that he hadn't crapped on everything he did before realizing that.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Well, now that it's been over two years since DC Universe: Rebirth was published, and the recent Flash War arc is done, what do people think about the "Flash Family" status / future possibilities now?
    At this point, DC has shown that they don't even know where Rebirth is heading and the future of the Flash Family remains unclear.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    At this point, DC has shown that they don't even know where Rebirth is heading and the future of the Flash Family remains unclear.
    I do wonder how much of the apparent lack of direction is due to the delays with Doomsday Cluck or if they can't get editors and writers to agree on anything regarding reincorporating the past pre-Flashpoint history.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I do wonder how much of the apparent lack of direction is due to the delays with Doomsday Cluck or if they can't get editors and writers to agree on anything regarding reincorporating the past pre-Flashpoint history.
    Probably both, specially when talking a writer with as much clout as Johns.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!