Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Her twitter, she's riding out her contract then focusing on some creator owned work for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Her twitter, she's riding out her contract then focusing on some creator owned work for a while.
    Ah well that's unfortunate since I'd love to see her on SM/WW. Oh well, best of luck to her on her own work.

But now I'm not sure who will be artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Much disappointment. Nicola Scott is actually going to leave DC once her contract runs out. Until then she'll have one more short project with DC, which I suppose still could be maybe a short run on SM/WW, but it won't be anything remotely long term.
    Yeah, read about her FB message earlier today. Sad that she's leaving DC for now. She did say that she'll end her contract by working on a personal project with her all time favorite character (I believe that Wonder Woman is her all time favorite character), and then work on Creator Owned projects for a while.

Maybe she'll do the art job for SENSATION COMICS or work on an issue or two for SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN.

Just found out that it's on bleeding cool now.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/07/...ter-two-years/
    Last edited by sniperstryke; 07-10-2014 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sniperstryke View Post
    Yeah, read about her FB message earlier today. Sad that she's leaving DC for now. She did say that she'll end her contract by working on a personal project with her all time favorite character (I believe that Wonder Woman is her all time favorite character), and then work on Creator Owned projects for a while.

Maybe she'll do the art job for SENSATION COMICS or work on an issue or two for SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN.

Just found out that it's on bleeding cool now.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/07/...ter-two-years/
    More likely Sensation Comics. Coming to SM/WW for an issue or two just makes her filler. Still does not give us a proper creative art team.