Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Inhumans vs X-Men #0

Nice set up to the conflict. I like how Beast knew not to tip the Inhumans off the anything and that Emma's scheming.

Extraordinary Member

It was good that this took place over months and that we got to see Beast gradually lose his confidence. Also, how did Emma get a video of Blackbolt killing Cyke if it was a mental projection? Can she make holograms now?

BANNED

Beast selfying with Iso was a real WTF

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    It was good that this took place over months and that we got to see Beast gradually lose his confidence. Also, how did Emma get a video of Blackbolt killing Cyke if it was a mental projection? Can she make holograms now?
    That's what I was thinking as well. Unless they are going to say that she randomly decided to use that latent telekinetic ability she has to make a visual as well, but that would require a level of power and control of an ability she's seldom ever used on panel.

The tablet is being way overthought, gang.
    Its a failed attempt to remind readers of what happened in Death of X.
    They needed Emma to remind the Cuckoos, furthering the suspicion that Emma is losing it. A visual was the easiest method. Said visual doesn't make sense because we all understand telepathic projections etc but..... there it is.

Its just a tool.
    A failed tool.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    They needed Emma to remind the Cuckoos, furthering the suspicion that Emma is losing it. A visual was the easiest method. Said visual doesn't make sense because we all understand telepathic projections etc but..... there it is.

Its just a tool.
    A failed tool.
    It would be an interesting point if the screen was blank and Emma was imagining that it actually showed Scott being killed.

BANNED

Its just a tool.
    A failed tool.
    Agreed, don't let the queen appreciate thread know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Agreed, don't let the queen appreciate thread know that.
    Thank you.

Yeah. Sometimes behaviors in comics need a little blind eye. I mean, lest we be reminded of all the Claremontian proclamations explaining powersets and such?
    Unnecessary to avid followers but a narrative tool to explain something to any possible less familiar viewers.

The more intriguing thing about that tablet (regardless of the "How the crap did that get filmed? Who filmed it? How did they film it?) is that she seems to have it on loop and/or pause. She's repeatedly viewing/watching it and then hurling herself off a cliff. She's basically binge watching or just plain staring at the "murder" of a men she loved -- either to fuel her delusion or possibly to maintain motivational rage?

That, to me, is the compelling part of that tablet.

BANNED

Thank you.

Yeah. Sometimes behaviors in comics need a little blind eye. I mean, lest we be reminded of all the Claremontian proclamations explaining powersets and such?
    Unnecessary to avid followers but a narrative tool to explain something to any possible less familiar viewers.

The more intriguing thing about that tablet (regardless of the "How the crap did that get filmed? Who filmed it? How did they film it?) is that she seems to have it on loop and/or pause. She's repeatedly viewing/watching it and then hurling herself off a cliff. She's basically binge watching or just plain staring at the "murder" of a men she loved -- either to fuel her delusion or possibly to maintain motivational rage?

That, to me, is the compelling part of that tablet.
    After all, this all started with those impossible camera angles Emma was watching the Inhumans through in DoX number 2.

You do raise an interesting point. What is Emma's reason for rewatching this event over and over, when she was both present and instrumentally involved in the original event?

I think the woman at the HFC is very likely Perfection...blue nails and diamonds all over? this or Mystique shapeshifting into Emma2... Also I think that the reaon that Cyclops death was "recorded" is that actually Emma was projecting a physical psi image (like Dani when she had her powers.. I miss Dani... I wish we could see more of her) so it could be recorded or even touched.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I think the woman at the HFC is very likely Perfection...blue nails and diamonds all over? this or Mystique shapeshifting into Emma2... Also I think that the reaon that Cyclops death was "recorded" is that actually Emma was projecting a physical psi image (like Dani when she had her powers.. I miss Dani... I wish we could see more of her) so it could be recorded or even touched.
    Ha ha ha ha ha.
    I open with laughter because of the absurdity of my proposal: Its Dazzler.

Sparkles and Blue Nail Polish.
    Dazzler is running the Hellfire Club.

I'm kidding obvs.

I freaking love Emma

The diamond-tear scene was beautiful, and heartbroken.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

BANNED

Ha ha ha ha ha.
    I open with laughter because of the absurdity of my proposal: Its Dazzler.

Sparkles and Blue Nail Polish.
    Dazzler is running the Hellfire Club.

I'm kidding obvs.
    It'd be a twist but unexplainable for sure.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    It'd be a twist but unexplainable for sure.
    We are getting a X-Book that puts Eye-Boy front and center. Anything is possible