Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    So, as others have said... if they were going to use "Teen X-Men" - that book should have been called "X-Factor" (especially with the cover even doing a nod to X-Factor)...

So... there's some "90's" X-Men that are absent...

Where is Rogue?

Where is Gambit?

Where will Psylocke end up?

(And I wonder if we will get to see Bishop... maybe in Cable?)

I can see Emma heading to Generation X, and even M heading to Generation X...
    I agree….weird to me their decision making process…If they wanted to do an homage to the original Blue and Gold Teams they could have done it differently.

Don't get me wrong, for the first time ever I feel interested in the O5 (Bunn, Molina, Magneto as mentor, Jean as leader and gay Iceman), but they should be more the X-Factor or New x-Men book.

Weapon X being the X-Force type book with probably X-23, Fantomex, Sabretooth, Lady Deathstrike and Deadpool.

Then Generation X with Emma, M, Jubilee, Chamber, Banshee and Legion for example.

It would leave the Blue book with Rogue as leader and Psylocke, Gambit, Bishop, Dazzler, Archangel and Northstar probably as casts members. Who wouldn't love that?

BANNED

What if Gambit & Psylocke joined the Uncanny Avengers?

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Deadpool can drive Ol' Remy batty!:-p

BANNED

DDM :
    I think that this is possible only if Deadpool and Cable will leave.

I was thinking about this more... and the whole original Blue & Gold and Bishop...

Doesn't it make sense that Bishop would show up in the X-Men: Blue book? Because in an interview, it was mentioned, that there are consequences of the "time ripple" the Teens are having... and it'd be great to see Bishop pop and tell them how they're causing massive ripples in the time line and messing it up.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

How can it be 90's, if you don't have ol' Remy and Rogue on the team? :/ And Psylocke? They might appear some time later, I guess. But at least Marvel tries to bring the X-Men back to their golden years. I just hope they won't replace them with the inhumans...

BANNED

The_Walking_Cat :
    How can it be 90's, if you don't have ol' Remy and Rogue on the team? :/ And Psylocke?
    Psylocke has chance because she was in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    The_Walking_Cat :

Psylocke has chance because she was in the movie.
    At least something.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

...where is Longshot? Last time I saw him, he had sorta squabble with All-New X-Factor and Decay left him in quite a bad shape.