Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Coin Biter View Post
    An aptly named "Massive" Marvel sale on Collections, which will include a lot of X-books: https://www.comixology.com/Massive-M...WxsQ2Fyb3VzZWw

(Apart from Marvel, on comixology, a non-exhaustive list: Image have a line-wide 50% off sale, DC have a "best of 2016" sale, IDW a December sale, and Boom and Dynamite are also running their own sales.)
    Well if my family knows me as well as I hope they do, they'll give me a Comixology gift card. A big one.

I remember there being a big sale like this at the end of last year too. I think it's the comic book equivalent of a Black Friday sale. Even though it comes at a time when my comics budget is somewhat limited, I'm not complaining.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member

That is a great sale.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Well if my family knows me as well as I hope they do, they'll give me a Comixology gift card. A big one.

I remember there being a big sale like this at the end of last year too. I think it's the comic book equivalent of a Black Friday sale. Even though it comes at a time when my comics budget is somewhat limited, I'm not complaining.
    Whatever else might be said about Marvel, it does do great digital sales. Whatever series you're interested in - whether it be from the Silver Age, the Bronze age, or last year, you can be reasonably confident that there will be a sale of that volume at some time, with often a fairly extensive price reduction.

Provides some consolation for the inflated cover price, I suppose

I'm just going to start off with a $50 budget and see what I can grab with that.
    image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children