Default How do you think the X-Men will fare when Perlmutter finally retires?

As many of you know by now, with the X-clusion of the X-Men being very likely with the forthcoming Marvel vs Capcom 4 game (something that just completely makes no sense considering its roots back to Children of the Atom) and the lackluster 'ResurrXion' Blue and Gold teams, the X-Men 'CompleX' is still very much around and I think maybe Perlmutter might have a lot to do with this.

Do you think so? How well could the X-Men do when Perlmutter is finally gone? Would we see Logan again? Rogue going back home? Xavier and Scott making another appearance? A proper reboot for once?

The grudges against Fox will dramatically reduce for sure, leading to (hopefully) more X and FF content across all other media.

I mean, the rift within Marvel between Perlmutter and Feige has led to a slight thawing of the ice wall between Marvel and Fox, but once Perlmutter is out of the picture completely, the relationship can only improve at a speedier rate.

So...when will that happen? Can Disney not step in and smack him around a little bit so-to-speak? Can he be forced into retirement? I mean, the guy isn't very well liked. He's been accused of being sexist, racist and *gasp* a Trump supporter.

EDIT: words.

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    So...when will that happen? Can Disney not step in and smack him around a little bit so-to-speak? Can he be forced into retirement? I mean, the guy isn't very well liked. He's been accused of being sexist, racist and *gasp* a Trump supporter.

EDIT: words.
    Why would Disney do anything so long as Marvel's publishing and TV divisions are still churning out profit?

He has the most shares out of everyone else on Disney's board, so they can't buy him out. They can't make him retire, they can only wait until he either retires of his own volition or shuffles off this mortal coil.

I think a lot of people at Marvel and Disney secretly want the guy gone. I mean, Marvel makes it a point to be diverse, but Perlmutter is a guy who once said that it was okay to recast Rhodey as "no one would be able to tell the difference."

BANNED

uebersoldat :
    How well could the X-Men do when Perlmutter is finally gone?
    nothing will change
    Would we see Logan again?
    This hero has great sales of course he will be back.
    Rogue going back home?
    if she will be back then she will join Gambit and they both together will wait for movie. They will have quest appearances few times per year.
    Xavier and Scott making another appearance?
    They will have another appearance of course.

@ Xelossik, could you elaborate on your answers? I'd really like to hear more!