Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    ExodusCloak:
    What she did? nothing? Thanks to her Inhumans are ready for war. They are guarding cloud. She had big losses. Without Beast she would end up dead because of Terrigen poisoning.

Yes ... Thanks to her we have m-pox shots and data from many labs.

Emma lost her only way to destroy clouds. Fighting to early and only for Cyclops. Cyclops would create better plan if he would be alive.
    Maybe you're right about Cyclops having a better plan but different of writers really believe Scott would have approved what Emma did in the face of the circumstances.

And please the remedy they're using with Rogue is not a cure.

Emma saved thousands of mutants by destroying the mist and probably delayed in months the saturation of the inhuman mist on the planet.

Respect Rogue and the mission she accepted joining the UA team but will never accept somebody blame Emma, Storm or anyone for anything the Inhumans did.

The mist is a mess of the Inhumans they are the enemies.

They will probably sacrifice Emma for the sake of the Inhumans not that this will work with most of the mutant fans but it is possible that she dies at the end of the story after all we have not any news of her in Ressurection.
    Last edited by Knives; 11-30-2016 at 07:41 PM.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Emma fans: She destroyed a cloud!

Rogue fans: She broke into government facilities, and helped create a shot!

Storm fans: shit, hope nobody notices us.

Really though Emma did her part, Rogue (even while being away from the x brand) has done her part and looked good doing it. No need for hate.
    Yes to this both Rogue and Emma helped out, and heck the reason Rogue got M-pox to begin with was because she was saving other mutants to escape the T-mist. And you are right the is absolutely no reason to hate.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by AgentFelix View Post
    7 pages of shitposting either Rogue or Emma based on plotholes in writing and shit storytelling since Secret Wars. Good job guys, keep blaming our characters.

Rogue doesn't know Emma did hard work 8 months ago. But UA has been good. And a better X-Book than All New or Extraordinary have been.
    Well, if we blame the writers or the editorial we get called crazy and paranoid.

Geeeez, those of you complaining about Rogue being a bitch to Emma is being silly. AM I and some other fans are the only one who remembers that this is how Rogue and Emma treat each other. If it wasn't Rogue then it would have been Kitty. Emma has that type of relationship w/some of the X-women if not all. They all respect each other but there will always be cattyness between them.

as a fan of both Rogue and Emma I don't get why this silly comment war started, but I appreciate it cause I love any time the Walnut panel is used.<3

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    Geeeez, those of you complaining about Rogue being a bitch to Emma is being silly. AM I and some other fans are the only one who remembers that this is how Rogue and Emma treat each other. If it wasn't Rogue then it would have been Kitty. Emma has that type of relationship w/some of the X-women if not all. They all respect each other but there will always be cattyness between them.
    Yeah, thats what I'm thinking too those two are pretty much always like that. Heck I think for the most part thats the only way Emma knows how to be. It was just a little wisecrack, nothing big. I'm sure Emma doesn't take it personal.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    as a fan of both Rogue and Emma I don't get why this silly comment war started, but I appreciate it cause I love any time the Walnut panel is used.<3
    LMAO ooo those darn walnuts

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogvampire View Post
    Yeah, thats what I'm thinking too those two are pretty much always like that. Heck I think for the most part thats the only way Emma knows how to be. It was just a little wisecrack, nothing big. I'm sure Emma doesn't take it personal.
    I agree with you 100%. Emma just doesn't care which makes it fun. I think Emma would be insulted if you didn't respond in kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Emma fans: She destroyed a cloud!

Rogue fans: She broke into government facilities, and helped create a shot!

Storm fans: shit, hope nobody notices us.

Really though Emma did her part, Rogue (even while being away from the x brand) has done her part and looked good doing it. No need for hate.
    The most sensible post in this whole thread.
    Nice work, Kusanagi