Page 194 of 388 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 5810
    Astonishing Member

Cir El should make a comeback. She should've been reintroduced during Rebirth as Jon's older sister.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Cir El should make a comeback. She should've been reintroduced during Rebirth as Jon's older sister.

Agree about being her back, but I would be cool if she was his sister or lexs next hybrid clone of a kryptonian

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Agree about being her back, but I would be cool if she was his sister or lexs next hybrid clone of a kryptonian
    She should be Clark and Maxima's daughter, conceived a short time before Clark and Lois got together.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    She should be Clark and Maxima's daughter, conceived a short time before Clark and Lois got together.
    Superman has child out of wedlock. I feel so old at this minute

Ohhhh that sounds so fun, I need that story in my life.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Amacent View Post
    I hate how his Reborn look only lasted until the end of Tomasi, Gleason, and Jurgens runs on their respective series. I thought it was a fresh look and not an eyesore like the New 52 costume was (all those lines!!)
    I'm still salty about that
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    Superman has child out of wedlock. I feel so old at this minute
    It's Maxima. Just say she used a hair she stole as the DNA source.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    It's Maxima. Just say she used a hair she stole as the DNA source.
    Is what I was thinking at first. But it would be too much "Damian", I prefer if Clark just have a child with Maxima and didn't know. Think about it, Maxima didn't wanted Clark's influence getting in the way of her daughter learning and adopting Almerac ways, so she chose not to involve him in her education. The girl could escape from Almerac to know her father and Maxima would come to get her back. It would be the ultimate custody battle.
    Last edited by Ra-El; 07-11-2020 at 12:42 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Just have Cir El to Braniac what Conner is to Luthor.

A clone take by Braniac mixing his genes and Clark’s.

Also, we all saw how Cir El was around Natasha Irons and Traci Thirteen. So since those two are lesbians now, Cir El.....

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I actually love this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Makes me wonder why I can’t think of any prominent superheroes with that as a day job, particularly ones who historically tend to go from Job to job like Hal Jordan, Peter Parker or Dick Grayson.
    Now that you say it, firefighting really hasn't been used much by cape wearing folks huh? It's definitely a job that would suit Superman, and allow him a flexible schedule to come and go- 24/72 would allow plenty of time to screw off without much explanation beyond "I went to a ball game". Also a supporting cast of fellow workers in friendly/antagonist roles.

The mild mannered reporter thing has got to go. Journalism can still be something Clark does, maybe under another alias- but as a full time thing it just doesnt make sense in 2020 as a job that would provide an income and not raise suspicions.

Especially since being a journalist comes with confronting political power and speaking truth to it. Superman as an IP is not allowed to really get ideological or take a true stand on an issue so it constantly renders him impotent.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 07-11-2020 at 03:35 PM.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Now that you say it, firefighting really hasn't been used much by cape wearing folks huh? It's definitely a job that would suit Superman, and allow him a flexible schedule to come and go- 24/72 would allow plenty of time to screw off without much explanation beyond "I went to a ball game". Also a supporting cast of fellow workers in friendly/antagonist roles.

The mild mannered reporter thing has got to go. Journalism can still be something Clark does, maybe under another alias- but as a full time thing it just doesnt make sense in 2020 as a job that would provide an income and not raise suspicions.

Especially since being a journalist comes with confronting political power and speaking truth to it. Superman as an IP is not allowed to really get ideological or take a true stand on an issue so it constantly renders him impotent.
    You really can't flake as a firefighter the way Clark can just disappear as a reporter. We know where he'd be going but his fire chief would, well, fire him the first time it happened.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    You really can't flake as a firefighter the way Clark can just disappear as a reporter. We know where he'd be going but his fire chief would, well, fire him the first time it happened.
    He won't bail as a firefighter though since it's a saving-people job. He'll stay. He'll just use his powers like super speed or freezing breath secretly while on location.

That reminds me of when Bruce Timm toyed with the idea that Clark got Lashina pregnant while he was under Darkseid’s control during STAS. I don’t totally hate the idea, but I think Maxima is gay in the new continuity, and Clark have a bastard child would run the risk of being a Damian clone.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    He just wouldn't flake during his shifts.

I mean he can't REALLY flake from being a reporter either, not in 2020.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 07-11-2020 at 06:25 PM.