Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 2740
    Astonishing Member superduperman's Avatar

Streaky should appear on the Supergirl show. Maybe even get powers.
    Now listen to me, Clark! This great strength of yours--you've got to hide it from people or they'll be scared of you!

BANNED

Superman should wear his red trunks on his head.

Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I don't think that's controversial. Getting Streaky overall, that is. The powers bit though, probably is, if only for budget constraints.

Plus, most cats prefer doing their own thing rather then what someone tells them to do.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Actually Streaky was in an episode of Supergirl. In Kara's mind. This was the episode where Kara was in a coma after her fight with Reign. But Streaky was just a cat, no powers, and was a black cat.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Superman’s costume, honestly, doesn’t quite mesh well as a hero outfit and is quite garish. I get the feeling some people seem so ready accept his costume and ridicule other just as garish and colorful costumes because people are so used to seeing it and such, but what do I know then again? I’m just giving an opinion.

The curl (spit or otherwise) and shield on the cape are really vital to Clark's design. Take either away and something looks so off, even if you're not consciously noticing it at the time. It's not as obvious as the trunks, but damn if it doesn't bug me when someone forgets either. They're super important to his design.

And for god's sake, throw some saturation in there. I often wonder how Cavill would look if he got the curl up front and a more saturated suit. I don't love his Superman the way many do and I think those are the things that hold me back more than anything (my criticisms of those movies aside, none of them were his fault).

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    The curl (spit or otherwise) and shield on the cape are really vital to Clark's design. Take either away and something looks so off, even if you're not consciously noticing it at the time. It's not as obvious as the trunks, but damn if it doesn't bug me when someone forgets either.
    I don’t get why Zack Snyder didn’t let Cavill have the curl when Cavill’s hair is naturally curly. It just looks terrible when he doesn’t have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I don’t get why Zack Snyder didn’t let Cavill have the curl when Cavill’s hair is naturally curly. It just looks terrible when he doesn’t have it.
    40b7c63c-59a2-11e9-bbcc-84176f6dd1e7_image_hires_134058.jpg

Damn it, that looks a ton better. Even with the 'stache.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    And for god's sake, throw some saturation in there. I often wonder how Cavill would look if he got the curl up front and a more saturated suit. I don't love his Superman the way many do and I think those are the things that hold me back more than anything (my criticisms of those movies aside, none of them were his fault).
    And as much as I’m not a fan of the costume in general, I can’t totally understand why others like it.

That said, I do wonder how many people chose a less colorfully bright costume:

Over this:

Incredible Member

In his past, Superman should have had many lovers before settling down in the present with Lois, besides Lana.

At least dozens.