Page 326 of 388 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336376 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 5810
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Seems to me that what people are afraid of is the idea that Superman has a human side at all.
    He ain't human.i am not scared either.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Astonishing Member

Seems to me that what people are afraid of is the idea that Superman has a human side at all.
    Superman with a human side would be Tetsuo. Look he even has a little red cape.

Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post

Insert "NOPE!" meme here O.o'

Since we are on the topic,Saw the heroes trailer by dc..why is it that Black adam and jsa feels like
    Everything a superman movie should be.The rock in chains..was something.

Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post

I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Since we are on the topic,Saw the heroes trailer by dc..why is it that Black adam and jsa feels like
    Everything a superman movie should be.The rock in chains..was something.
    How's this for an opinion: some of these comments are starting to come across like Superman is the only superhero allowed to have a good movie and if anyone else gets one, he was unfairly robbed of it.

How's this for an opinion: some of these comments are starting to come across like Superman is the only superhero allowed to have a good movie and if anyone else gets one, he was unfairly robbed of it.
    Not really,i am glad black adam is awesome...On top of that there wasn't anything from dc being put out that i could like..The batman, Aquaman and this has me really excited for once..
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 02-12-2022 at 07:07 AM.

Mighty Member

Yeah, and if not that then they'll want Superman to be reduced to a Goku clone more or less like a certain someone we know.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

He had a clear human side back when he was close to his Kryptonian heritage. It was balanced out between the two halves.

The calls to make him more "human" also don't make much sense, because what does that even mean exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbite883 View Post
    Yeah, and if not that then they'll want Superman to be reduced to a Goku clone more or less like a certain someone we know.
    Kamehameha!!!! There..

isn't that cool?

Mighty Member

Lol. Another one I thought of is that I'm willing to give Jon a chance to shine as the new Supes unlike the typical non-self aware extremist Super fanbrats.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKryptonMan View Post
    I'm with you on this one. Superman/Clark should also be much more intelligent than portrayed, after all his father Jor-El was a genius scientist.
    Well he can routinely go toe to toe with Apex, one of the smartest men in DC.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheKryptonMan View Post
    I'm with you on this one. Superman/Clark should also be much more intelligent than portrayed, after all his father Jor-El was a genius scientist.
    Why would being born to a scientist make him smarter?

World events, maybe, but he doesn’t need to be a scientist.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Kamehameha!!!! There..

isn't that cool?
    hhmmm what funny name should Superman call his energy blast? Supermablasto

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Why would being born to a scientist make him smarter?

World events, maybe, but he doesn’t need to be a scientist.
    Because genetic potential and traits are closely linked to DNA? Two smart people can give birth to an idiot, and vice versa, but it's much more likely the two smart people will give birth to a smart child while two idiots are likely to give birth to another idiot. Lots of leeway in that science, but still.

Plus Krypton was crazy advanced and the typical inhabitant was smarter than the typical human.

Clark missed out on the Kryptonian education, and has had to try and catch up with records from the Fortress, but someone from a civilization that's on average smarter than us would, as a mathematical average, most likely be smarter than us. And Clark's parents (Jor always, sometimes Lara) were counted among Krypton's sharpest minds.

Hell Silver Age Clark *was* a scientist.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.