Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Last edited by SpiderClops; 12-01-2016 at 09:04 AM.

A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar

Well, that answers one question - the cloned Green Goblin is bearded psychiatrist Bart Hamilton. Now, let's get some names for the Hobgoblin, Jack O'Lantern, and Tarantula...

Amazing Member

Wait, i am having a blank, but when did Mysterio die?

BANNED

This event has seemed very small in scope thus far, considering how many plot threads it has picked up. There's a lot of ground for Slott to cover in the 3 remaining issues to make this a satisfying series.

Quote Originally Posted by HAVOK78 View Post
    It happened during Quesada's "Daredevil" run back circa early 2000's. Subsequent Mysterio appearances have been other guys with a risen from the dead Quentin Beck appearing during the Unmasked era.

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    It happened during Quesada's "Daredevil" run back circa early 2000's. Subsequent Mysterio appearances have been other guys with a risen from the dead Quentin Beck appearing during the Unmasked era.
    But Quentin Beck has been back since The Gauntlet, it's all very confusing though. He was back because "illusions! It's what I do!" and then Bendis got him stuck in the Ultimate universe a few short years later, then the Ultimate universe blew up, then he showed up again in Spider-Man/Deadpool? But then there's his Mysterion replacement that's also been running around and appearing in random books like the Squirrel Girl graphic novel that came out recently, and references Beck being stuck in another dimension. COMICS ARE CONFUSING AND I LOVE THEM ANYWAY.

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    You're thinking of Kevin Smith's DD run. Since Beck was resurrected in that Unmasked arc, and remained alive to this point, this Mysterio must be another one, though I'm not sure whether any of the others' deaths were ever confirmed. Berkhart could be either him or Jack O'Lantern.

He was back because "illusions! It's what I do!" and then Bendis got him stuck in the Ultimate universe a few short years later, then the Ultimate universe blew up, then he showed up again in Spider-Man/Deadpool?
    We have to assume that after Secret Wars blew up the multiverse and then didn't, he "bounced" back to Earth-616. Much like Inverted Iron Man, it's one of those things that were reversed without even trying to explain them and it's too tough to work a head canon around them anyway.
    Last edited by Webhead; 12-01-2016 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HAVOK78 View Post
    Oh, that's another one we need a name for - but there's a decent chance it's Francis Klum, who we last saw getting stabbed by secret-supernatural-being-made-out-of-spiders Nurse Arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    We have to assume that after Secret Wars blew up the multiverse and then didn't, he "bounced" back to Earth-616. Much like Inverted Iron Man, it's one of those things that were reversed without even trying to explain them and it's too tough to work a head canon around them anyway.
    Simple enough really, he got deposited into 616 along with Miles and his cast.

It's such a little thing but it still bothers me that Jackal doesn't want anyone to know that he brought a bunch of super criminals back to life, but he still put all of them back in costume. Where they're at their most dangerous and recognizable.

Bart Hamilton!

Ok when he died, he exploded, so there are only two ways for that to be possible:

1) Jackal scraped all around for bits of DNA plastered to adjacent buildings to the explosion (blecch)
    2) He had already collected Hamilton's DNA previously, for some reason
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

I'm sure there was something left of Hamilton to bury, unless he was nuked and vaporized.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Bart Hamilton!

Ok when he died, he exploded, so there are only two ways for that to be possible:

1) Jackal scraped all around for bits of DNA plastered to adjacent buildings to the explosion (blecch)
    2) He had already collected Hamilton's DNA previously, for some reason
    Maybe there were some bones left? They're full of DNA-rich bone marrow!

Love the interaction between Peter and Spider-Gwen.

"I know you have a standing brunch with Spider-Woman. That's right, we talk."
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Montressor View Post
    I'm sure there was something left of Hamilton to bury, unless he was nuked and vaporized.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob London View Post
    Maybe there were some bones left? They're full of DNA-rich bone marrow!
    Well whatever happened, I'm glad to see him back. I'm Hamilton's biggest fan!
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.