View Poll Results: Did you thought that ResurreXiOn was going to be a Rebirth for the X-men ?.

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

36 52.94%
  • No.

5 7.35%
  • I didnt had expectations for ResurreXiOn.

14 20.59%
  • I knew that the announcements would be dissapointing.

13 19.12%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    If this is what anyone expected, they deserve to be disappointed.

On what planet does anyone reasonably think that Jim Lee is coming back to the X-Men?!? Seriously! That's just mind-boggling to think that anyone sees that as a possible option. NOT HAPPENING. EVER. One of DC's top guys is coming back to Marvel to relaunch one of their top franchises? Are you fucking kidding??

And Claremont? No. Just no. All respect to his years as an X-writer but the time to move on has long, long passed on that.

Bringing back Xavier? It could happen one day but I think there's more interesting stories to be told without him. Personally, I'd rather read about the O5 being led by present day Magneto than have Xavier come back. That's a much more interesting story to me.

And ALL the X-Men, under ONE ROOF? There isn't a big enough roof to cover all of those characters, never mind time in a comic book to service them.
    Oh poke fun if you must >_> but it would have totally rocked Marvel's foundation and brought in MASSIVE amounts of money, if the writing and stories were good then the money train would never end. CC is awesome if he has a talented team and editorial staff to keep his rather...outlandish ideas in check. Jim Lee...I know he has his critics, I just...I don't care, I'd buy any X-Men book he drew.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

When I first heard about new X-Men teams being announced. I thought "Hey! Is this a X-Men Rebirthish thing? Could be a new start for the X-books that I can get into." But after seeing the rosters.. I realized this actually seems really boring. If I really want to read about a Claremont roster I can read the back issues or watch XTAS. I think I'd rather have a fresh new take on X-Men that's fun unlike EXM. Which wasn't very fun.