Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post
    Yes, Marvel has announced "some" books.

The rest of them should be announced today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    This does not confirm new books. She simply meant that more announcements were on the way since she is probably not aware which books have already been announced. The teasers are not the announcements. The final two will be revealed later today with Weapon X and Cable.

That said, more books could come later on but thats not what Sana is saying
    Yeah, that's what I thought.

Perlmutter approves of those crappy changes! (see his smug photo on that cover)
    Last edited by The_Walking_Cat; 12-02-2016 at 11:54 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    that's what 90% of Bleeding Cool 'articles' are.
    What the hell are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Johnston View Post
    It just that some people wont believe even in the Complex even if it bites them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Johnston View Post
    He's talking about Jude Terror articles of course

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Still holding out for there being an Uncanny X-Men. It won't feel like X-Men without an Uncanny.
    I'm also waiting to see how this plays out. If there's an UNCANNY INHUMANS and no UNCANNY X-MEN, then "the Complex" is still on, and all that talk about a respite for mutants and new X-Men books is just a distraction. Marvel failed to sell "UNCANNY" Inhumans and X-fans not only refused to abandon the "Uncanny" name, but actively protested that obvious attempt at mutant/X-Men replacement. If there is still an ongoing called UNCANNY INHUMANS, and UNCANNY AVENGERS for that matter, then it's clear to me that Marvel (management if not editorial) is furthering their efforts to phase out the mutants and X-Men books.

Also, it bothers me that the relaunch of UNCANNY X-MEN with Bunn and Land only lasted one year. Was it just too successful for Marvel? Do they think that if they rename the X-Men books, this will make fans and retailers order more Inhumans books?

But like I said, we still have announcements to come. I'm really hoping there are still X-MEN and UNCANNY X-MEN books next year.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    I'm also waiting to see how this plays out. If there's an UNCANNY INHUMANS and no UNCANNY X-MEN, then "the Complex" is still on, and all that talk about a respite for mutants and new X-Men books is just a distraction. Marvel failed to sell "UNCANNY" Inhumans and X-fans not only refused to abandon the "Uncanny" name, but actively protested that obvious attempt at mutant/X-Men replacement. If there is still an ongoing called UNCANNY INHUMANS, and UNCANNY AVENGERS for that matter, then it's clear to me that Marvel (management if not editorial) is furthering their efforts to phase out the mutants and X-Men books.

Also, it bothers me that the relaunch of UNCANNY X-MEN with Bunn and Land only lasted one year. Was it just too successful for Marvel? Do they think that if they rename the X-Men books, this will make fans and retailers order more Inhumans books?

But like I said, we still have announcements to come. I'm really hoping there are still X-MEN and UNCANNY X-MEN books next year.
    Hopefully they'll relaunch UNcanny X men and ANXM