Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Psimitar View Post
    Cable hands down. His first comic ran for 107 issues, his second made it to 25. His solo book also went by the name Soldier X for 12 issues, he had a 2 issue mini-series leading up to X-Cutioner's Song and a 4 issue limited (Avengers: X-Sanction) leading up to Avengers Vs. X-Men.

Conversely, Gambit has had 2 limited series that each lasted 4 issues, his first ongoing ran 25 issues, his second ran for 12 and his most recent ran for 17. So I would say Cable takes the lead in solo adventures.

Regarding villians, Cable has had villians such as:

- Apocalypse
    - Stryfe
    - Mr. Sinister
    - Dr. Tolliver (AKA Tyler Dayspring)
    - Sinsear
    - Blockade
    - Agent 18
    - The Undying
    - Gaunt
    - The Dark Sisterhood
    - Bishop

I'll be honest and say I don't really read Gambit religously, but I'm pretty confident that his rogue's gallery doesn't even come close to that.
    Gambit's Marauders alone will make half of your list.
    In Nicieza's run in one arc he was fighting more villains then this list to survive.
    So trust me Remy has as good list as Cable.

Cyclops, the entire world hates him for being Hitler Jr. apparently. That's more foes than all the X-characters combined.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

1. Some people didn't understand the question.
    2. Are we talking about the amount of issues or how many series, because that would probably fall to Gambit with 4 or 5 between minis and ongoings. If we're talking about issues then Cable by a landslide between his mini, solos and duo book with Deadpool.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

BANNED

Cyclops obviulsy. Now that the question is answred, you can close the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Gambit's Marauders alone will make half of your list.
    In Nicieza's run in one arc he was fighting more villains then this list to survive.
    So trust me Remy has as good list as Cable.
    Gambit's Marauders? Are you referring to Sinister's Marauders? Who or more or less X-Men villians. I didn't even mention the Dark Riders, Bastion, Gideon and the X-Ternals and other villians that are not Cable-centric. And then if you're counting The Assassination Game story arc where other hero's villians were trying to take Gambit out then you're really having to reach to get that villian count up. If I had listed every Marvel villian Cable has fought in his solo books it would have been four or five times what I listed in my earlier post. Instead, I just chose ones that either have only appeared in Cable's book or have fought Cable more than once during his solo run.

So no, Gambit's rogue's gallery doesn't even come close. If he could have a solo series that lasts for more than 25 issues before getting cancelled he might have a shot. As it is, he's not even a regular X-Man anymore. He's having to live off the scraps Gerry Duggan is throwing him in the sparse appearances in Uncanny Avengers, a book that Cable is a regular in. Did I mention that Cable is getting yet another solo book this spring?

Look, clearly your a Gambit fan and I'm obviously a Cable fan. Cable and Gambit fans never mix well together. I imagine it has something to do with that ridiculous story in X-Men #200/Cable & Deadpool #42 where Gambit inexplicably beat Cable when he was running around with Sinister's Marauders again. As a Cable fan, I'm always gonna think Gambit is a sleazy, unlikable deuche, and as a Gambit fan, you're always gonna be upset that everybody thinks that your favorite character is a sleazy, unlikable deuche. That's just how things are.
    Last edited by Psimitar; 12-02-2016 at 03:54 PM.

Spider-Man

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    How so in any sort of way whatsoever?
    Storm has appeared in multiple books than any other x-men aside from Wolverine and Deadpool. So she had villains in X-men, when she a member of Fantastic Four, in Black Panther and is usually one of those x-men characters who have rolesmore involved in Marvel major arcs/events like Civil War, Original Sin, Fear itself, etc.

Also her connection to magic.

She also had a lot of mini series.

Look, clearly your a Gambit fan and I'm obviously a Cable fan. Cable and Gambit fans never mix well together. I imagine it has something to do with that ridiculous story in X-Men #200/Cable & Deadpool #42 where Gambit inexplicably beat Cable when he was running around with Sinister's Marauders again. As a Cable fan, I'm always gonna think Gambit is a sleazy, unlikable deuche, and as a Gambit fan, you're always gonna be upset that everybody thinks that your favorite character is a sleazy, unlikable deuche. That's just how things are.
    Nope as a Gambit fan, I don't think about Cable. There is literally no reason for me to have any sort of beef with Cable or his fans. You just seem upset about the MC thing and are projecting. Kind of like the little brother that is always trying to beat the older brother but the older brother doesn't actually care. You think Gambit is a sleazy, unlikable douche? Good for you bro! No skin off my back, it's just comics bro.
    Last edited by remydat; 12-02-2016 at 11:34 PM.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Gambit's Marauders? Are you referring to Sinister's Marauders? Who or more or less X-Men villians. I didn't even mention the Dark Riders, Bastion, Gideon and the X-Ternals and other villians that are not Cable-centric. And then if you're counting The Assassination Game story arc where other hero's villians were trying to take Gambit out then you're really having to reach to get that villian count up. If I had listed every Marvel villian Cable has fought in his solo books it would have been four or five times what I listed in my earlier post. Instead, I just chose ones that either have only appeared in Cable's book or have fought Cable more than once during his solo run.

So no, Gambit's rogue's gallery doesn't even come close. If he could have a solo series that lasts for more than 25 issues before getting cancelled he might have a shot. As it is, he's not even a regular X-Man anymore. He's having to live off the scraps Gerry Duggan is throwing him in the sparse appearances in Uncanny Avengers, a book that Cable is a regular in. Did I mention that Cable is getting yet another solo book this spring?

Lol, but I loved a lot X-Men #200/Cable & Deadpool #42))
    No Cable hate here. I liked Deadpool and Cable a lot.
    Even tried solo where he was with kid Hope but this one was lame.

Sorry but not really upset with your thoughts about Gambit because I do not care.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Storm has appeared in multiple books than any other x-men aside from Wolverine and Deadpool. So she had villains in X-men, when she a member of Fantastic Four, in Black Panther and is usually one of those x-men characters who have rolesmore involved in Marvel major arcs/events like Civil War, Original Sin, Fear itself, etc.

Also her connection to magic.

She also had a lot of mini series.
    As a back up singer, sure.

She had a chance to become more, but x office needed there back up singer back
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Cable hands down. His first comic ran for 107 issues, his second made it to 25. His solo book also went by the name Soldier X for 12 issues, he had a 2 issue mini-series leading up to X-Cutioner's Song and a 4 issue limited (Avengers: X-Sanction) leading up to Avengers Vs. X-Men.

Conversely, Gambit has had 2 limited series that each lasted 4 issues, his first ongoing ran 25 issues, his second ran for 12 and his most recent ran for 17. So I would say Cable takes the lead in solo adventures.

Regarding villians, Cable has had villians such as:

- Apocalypse
    - Stryfe
    - Mr. Sinister
    - Dr. Tolliver (AKA Tyler Dayspring)
    - Sinsear
    - Blockade
    - Agent 18
    - The Undying
    - Gaunt
    - The Dark Sisterhood
    - Bishop

I'll be honest and say I don't really read Gambit religously, but I'm pretty confident that his rogue's gallery doesn't even come close to that.
    So who are Gambit's solo enemies? I found a few list, but I don't know enough about the X-men to determine which are X-men villains and which are specific to Gambit on any but the biggest names on those lists. Thanks.
    Help a fellow fan out and check out my writing, please:
    My Cage comic strip:
    Re-Runs: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challeng...itle_no=539047
    New: https://www.patreon.com/mycage
    Thanks!

Does Nate Grey counts? He sure is in the top five.
    -AOA's Sinister.
    -AOA's Domino.
    -616's Sinister.
    -Holocaust.
    -Jackknife.
    -Abomination.
    -Purple Man.
    -Psi-Ops.
    -Great Beasts.
    -Stryfe.
    -Dark Beast.
    -Crusader.