Super Moderator

Default Axel-In-Charge - Jul 3, 2014

Axel Alonso talks the "Rocket Raccoon" and "Legendary Star-Lord" launches, the big "Original Sin" revelation and more, in a special Thursday edition.

Full article here.

Amazing Member

Hypestyle apparently is not aware that the Strikeforce: Morituri concept is being covertly explored in the newest X-Force comic book; the villain gets tech from other realities and he develops the Morituri process for Earth-616.

Loving the secret avengers art.

Awesome Cyclops Art! Can't wait for the next issue!

Yay! Cosmo!

Good article, but the preview art for Cyclops #3 makes it great. I'm still astonished at how great that series has been thus far. It has put Greg Rucka at the top of my list for writers I want to take on Uncanny X-men after Bendis is finished. I'm all for more Deadpool, even if I don't care for 90s nostalgia that much. I'm also all for more Rocket Raccoon. I think he's getting somewhat over-saturated at the moment, but given Disney's history with talking animals, I'm expecting to see plenty more of him for the foreseeable future.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I kinda assumed that Iron Fist was part of the Mighty Avengers cast, but looks like he was only a guest.

Quote Originally Posted by Semicyon View Post
    Hypestyle apparently is not aware that the Strikeforce: Morituri concept is being covertly explored in the newest X-Force comic book; the villain gets tech from other realities and he develops the Morituri process for Earth-616.
    Apparently Axel is not aware either, or he'd have pimped that book to Morituri fans.
    Thanks for the heads up Semi! I'll be on the lookout for that series now. That is, if I can differentiate it from the five other X-Force series in the back issue bins. Back issue collectors in the future are in for HUGE headaches.
    "You can talk your way out of almost anything." - Fortune Cookie Proverb

T. Foolery's unwieldy, yet not entirely unimpressive, collection of funny books.

Is that Cthulhu on SA? Thanks Divine it is released this month because I can't wait.