View Poll Results: Who are YOU yet hoping to see. in ResurrXion?

Voters
333. You may not vote on this poll
  • Magik

132 39.64%
  • Psylocke

122 36.64%
  • Emma Frost

134 40.24%
  • Gambit

122 36.64%
  • Bishop

94 28.23%
  • Havok

75 22.52%
  • Polaris

116 34.83%
  • Dazzler

96 28.83%
  • Monet

81 24.32%
  • Dani Moonstar

114 34.23%
  • Forge

52 15.62%
  • Northstar

87 26.13%
  • Banshee (Sean)

83 24.92%
  • Sunfire

67 20.12%
  • Frenzy

75 22.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Voted for Gambit, Bishop and Psylocke.

I voted for literally all of them

Polaris, Skids, Bishop, Sage, Siryn, Moonstar, Wizkid, Ricter and Val Cooper on a new District X ongoing coming soon in the near future.

Basically all of them but Banshee and Sunfire. Not that I wouldn't like to see them, but the others are absolute musts.

All of them, but mostly Gambit.

I'm going to guess that their may be another book to announce, it's odd that Psylocke/Magik aren't in anything, they've been pushed quite a lot in recent years.

Frankly, i don't know why sunfire has never really been on an xteam.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Frankly, i don't know why sunfire has never really been on an xteam.
    I totally agree. He would've been great on the Extinction team, IMO.

Surprised that Psylocke and Magik aren't anywhere; the both of them have gained popularity and prominence in the last few years. I'm tired of Gambit guest-starring in books here and there-- please just place him on a team already! I'm surprised Dani Moonstar hasn't already been announced for U.S.Avengers. Didn't they say that Emma Frost was going to have a huge role in the X-Universe going forward? And did they ever continue on the Frenzy storyline in All New Inhumans?

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Ultimate Member

Frenzy, Bishop and Northstar are my top three, but I'd also like to see Monet, Gambit and Dani Moonstar back!

Plus lots of folk not on the list, like Madrox and Hellion and Dust and mutants nobody's heard of like Wicked, Fixx, Freakshow and Scaleface...

Northstar's my top pick, natch, followed by the NXM crew. But there's really not anyone on that list that I wouldn't like to see back.

I miss the years leading up to Second Coming and a couple years after that. While many didn't like the extinction theme, there were such a great variety of books with plenty of X-Men (both popular and obscure) making appearances. A rotating cast of the NXM going on adventures with Rogue in X-Men Legacy. The New Mutants not only being relevant, but prominent to the main X-Men stories. Not afraid to go out of the box in using characters like Danger or Doctor Nemesis appearing in UXM, Elixir and Wolfsbane being used in X-Force, or bringing characters like Fantomex and Frenzy to the forefront. And there was such cohesiveness in the X-Universe during these days.

And now we're back to "classic" X-Men, but we lost a lot of that diversity and risk-taking.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    I miss the years leading up to Second Coming and a couple years after that. While many didn't like the extinction theme, there were such a great variety of books with plenty of X-Men (both popular and obscure) making appearances. A rotating cast of the NXM going on adventures with Rogue in X-Men Legacy. The New Mutants not only being relevant, but prominent to the main X-Men stories. Not afraid to go out of the box in using characters like Danger or Doctor Nemesis appearing in UXM, Elixir and Wolfsbane being used in X-Force, or bringing characters like Fantomex and Frenzy to the forefront. And there was such cohesiveness in the X-Universe during these days.

And now we're back to "classic" X-Men, but we lost a lot of that diversity and risk-taking.
    There's a way to go back to the old days of the X-Men, where they played Basketball and Baseball, hung out by the pool, and worked at a school, while still keeping the diversity and the risk-taking in place.

Marvel didn't do that with these titles, which is where I think a lot of people are disappointed.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I voted for Polaris, Magik, Gambit, Bishop, Havok, Moonstar, Sunfire, and Banshee. I'm use to not seeing most of these characters at this point unfortunately, but I'm shocked at the lack of Magik anywhere. She's built up a lot of momentum over the years and I think its a shame that she isn't represented in this new wave of comics. Part of me is hoping that there is still another title waiting to be revealed after the events of IvX, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

*Shortpack*

I just picked my top 2 from the list.

Sunfire and Psylocke.

Would be nice to see some Warpath before Weapon X too.
    Batman - Daredevil