View Poll Results: Who are YOU yet hoping to see. in ResurrXion?

Voters
333. You may not vote on this poll
  • Magik

132 39.64%
  • Psylocke

122 36.64%
  • Emma Frost

134 40.24%
  • Gambit

122 36.64%
  • Bishop

94 28.23%
  • Havok

75 22.52%
  • Polaris

116 34.83%
  • Dazzler

96 28.83%
  • Monet

81 24.32%
  • Dani Moonstar

114 34.23%
  • Forge

52 15.62%
  • Northstar

87 26.13%
  • Banshee (Sean)

83 24.92%
  • Sunfire

67 20.12%
  • Frenzy

75 22.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I want to see Emma and Havok leading a new Uncanny team with some of the folks we haven't yet seen in the ResurrXion line-ups: Beast, Archangel, Psylocke, Bishop, Dazzler, Forge and M would do as far as I'm concerned.

BANNED

Lutecius:
    I think that being stuck in Avengers book is very good. Not only Uncanny Avengers by Duggan is great but also that is good way to avoid being stuck in a limbo. Everything after first arc is beter than current xbooks.

Incredible Member

I agree with you 100%. The mutants in the Avengers books are more than just ornaments in the background. The writers actually develop them. If anything hope some of your favorites get brought over to that side. It seems like safe harbor for the few that make it over. lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    I agree with you 100%. The mutants in the Avengers books are more than just ornaments in the background. The writers actually develop them. If anything hope some of your favorites get brought over to that side. It seems like safe harbor for the few that make it over. lol
    Rogue, Sunspot and Cable are doing great atm. I don't think we can really say the same for Cannonball, Sunfire, Dazzler, Captain Britain or (especially) Havok though. The Avengers titles don't really seem any safter than the X-Books imo.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Rogue, Sunspot and Cable are doing great atm. I don't think we can really say the same for Cannonball, Sunfire, Dazzler, Captain Britain or (especially) Havok though. The Avengers titles don't really seem any safter than the X-Books imo.
    Cannonball is doing alright for himself, I'd say. He has had an okay showing in the tail end of New Avengers, and is one of the primary cast of USAvengers, so I think he'll be doing just fine once USAvengers kicks off.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoFuriousGeorge View Post
    Cannonball is doing alright for himself, I'd say. He has had an okay showing in the tail end of New Avengers, and is one of the primary cast of USAvengers, so I think he'll be doing just fine once USAvengers kicks off.
    He's just following Bobby around like a lost puppy and he was saddled with a wife and kid that everyone hates. I have to totally disagree so far but we'll see how USAvengers turns out.

BANNED

He's just following Bobby around like a lost puppy and he was saddled with a wife and kid that everyone hates. I have to totally disagree so far but we'll see how USAvengers turns out.
    Oh, I'm not saying he's getting his due like Bobby is, by ANY means, lol. I have high hopes for USAvengers, though. Ewing hasn't let me down yet.

Mild-Mannered Reporter BlitheringToot's Avatar

Emma, Banshee, Dazzler and Gambit.

But mainly Banshee, because the dude deserves a chance to shine again.
    "What would you prefer? Yellow spandex?" – Scott Summers, 2000

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoFuriousGeorge View Post
    Oh, I'm not saying he's getting his due like Bobby is, by ANY means, lol. I have high hopes for USAvengers, though. Ewing hasn't let me down yet.
    Ya I think Sam will get more shine. They reduced the cast and he has kind of settled Roberto into a mission control role. I think that will give the other characters who are field operatives more time. Al Ewing hasn't let me down yet. In him I trust. Lol

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    So it looks like we have a fan-picked team forming, pretty definitively I might add, from this particular selection of characters not yet shown to be part of ResurrXion. Six have seemingly pulled away & separated themselves from the rest of the pack, somewhat comfortably at this point:

... all by Clay Mann, eXcept Dani Moonstar, which is by Peter Nguyen.

Magik, Psylocke, Gambit, & Emma aren't eXactly uneXpected though, and were pretty much a given, BUT... both Moonstar & Polaris are surprises somewhat, especially Dani, at least to me anyway. I'm curious to see if they can maintain their leads, and if the distance between them & the others, holds.

But the REAL battle's brewing right below them, for those neXt two coveted member spots, wherein 3 out of the 5 won't make the cut! I'll be back a bit later, with more on that.
    I would read the crap out of this book!!

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lutecius View Post
    Aww... no love for Havok. If I had known I wouldn't have voted for the others, just to boost him, but really I'd take any of them over the time-displaced o5.

Agreed. With the possible exception of Sunspot, being stuck in Avengers books really hasn't done the X-characters any favor.
    I'd say Cannonball is far more popular now than he's been in over a decade because of his time in Hickman's Avengers. I'd also point out the sample size isn't spectacular. Wolverine probably wasn't hurt by his time in the Avengers although he certainly didn't need it. Who else are we talking about? Obviously Beast back in the day, but the Avengers weren't anywhere near that popular until, at a minimum, Bendis's New Avengers.

I love Sam with Smasher and a kid personally.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kevinism View Post
    I would read the crap out of this book!!
    SO WOULD I, you have no idea!!! I would buy Xtra copies & give them away for free, with the hope that people would get hooked & start buyin' their own, AND... to boost sales numbers natch! Course, that's assumin' it would be done really well & with care+passion, there's always the chance that it would suck & be utter crap.

Team Dirty Looks: Havok, Emma, Beast, M, Gambit, Magik, Bishop, and Moonstar.

So much snarling.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    So it looks like we have a fan-picked team forming, pretty definitively I might add, from this particular selection of characters not yet shown to be part of ResurrXion. Six have seemingly pulled away & separated themselves from the rest of the pack, somewhat comfortably at this point:

... all by Clay Mann, eXcept Dani Moonstar, which is by Peter Nguyen.

Magik, Psylocke, Gambit, & Emma aren't eXactly uneXpected though, and were pretty much a given, BUT... both Moonstar & Polaris are surprises somewhat, especially Dani, at least to me anyway. I'm curious to see if they can maintain their leads, and if the distance between them & the others, holds.

But the REAL battle's brewing right below them, for those neXt two coveted member spots, wherein 3 out of the 5 won't make the cut! I'll be back a bit later, with more on that.
    Yes and yes and thanks for using that drool worthy Mann art.

Vulcan or Franklin Richards