Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    BANNED

Proto :
    It kinda does matter considering the Avengers went right to a plan of blowing up a cosmic force of life and death. Cyclops was right but as seen, the Avengers attack stopped them from having time to train Hope.
    She said that she wasn't ready 5 before Avengers divided Phoenix. She begged Wolverine to kill her. There was no time. Wolverine was right. Cyclops training was wrong. He could train for eternity and she still wouldn't be ready.

The second point is moot. We're talking about superhero comics where they're all vigilantes breaking the law by enforcing their own.
    Last time i checked stealing and brainwashing is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    KusaSan :

X-men leader = Storm. She is pacifist. Nuhuman are safe unless we are talking about self defense.

If Magneto or Cyclops or Emma would lead X-men then You would be right.
    Strange statement to make since Emma managed to destroy one of the clouds at the cost of only a single mutant life and without hurting a single inhuman. And now it will be Emma who will come with a plan and not Storm to save the mutants as we saw in IvX 0. And that Storm led his people into a demonic dimension that almost destroyed the X-mens twice and she herself recognized to be a mistake.

Personally in times like this without wanting to offend Storm and his fans prefer to put my hopes on Magneto, Emma or Cyclops if they have hopes of winning at the end of the story.For me Emma deserved a medal for saving hundreds of mutants and preventing saturation of the inhuman mist for months.

I honestly will never understand why people do not understand why some believe they are right after so many deaths and indifference.

Do not want another discussion about AvX just saying that pacifism is not always a viable solution.

BANNED

Knives :
    Do not want another discussion about AvX just saying that pacifism is not always a viable solution.
    I didn't say that pacifism is correct in this situation(IvX).

Emma wants revenge more and more. Storm is described as pacifist by Marvel. Who has bigger chance to kill enemies?

For me Emma deserved a medal for saving hundreds of mutants and preventing saturation of the inhuman mist for months.
    I am ok with this but then... Avengers deserve medal for rescuing Earth during AvX (because they divided Phoenix and give time for Hope).

DiamondQueen :

Does it matter who had experience and who didn't? Wolverine was right about Hope. Cyclops wasn't. She wasn't ready.

This is hard to judge because new world... yes it had great advantages and it broke many laws.
    Wolverine was not right about Hope. All he wanted to do was kill Hope. Instead of taking the word of someone who had intimate knowledge of the Phoenix...say Rachel. They show up want to kidnap her and that still wouldnt have meant the Phoenix would be stopped. It still would have taken her over.

I think Proto is on point about the laws.

BANNED

DiamondQueen :
    Wolverine was not right about Hope.
    She said on panel that she wasn't ready.
    All he wanted to do was kill Hope.
    she was begging him to do this.
    Instead of taking the word of someone who had intimate knowledge of the Phoenix...say Rachel.
    Cyclops and Wolverine were both stupid. That's true. Yet Wolverine was right but Cyclops wasn't.
    I think Proto is on point about the laws.
    Ok. I think that living in a country where You have unlimited energy but You will be brainwashed because You did something wrong is scary. I prefer my own reality.

Knives :

I didn't say that pacifism is correct in this situation(IvX).

Emma wants revenge more and more. Storm is described as pacifist by Marvel. Who has bigger chance to kill enemies?

I am ok with this but then... Avengers deserve medal for rescuing Earth during AvX (because they divided Phoenix and give time for Hope).

Well I disagree Avengers are responsible for almost everything went wrong on AvX always forcing Scott's and the X-men hand to retaliate further Cyclops became the Phoneix again in Time Runs Out to hepl in the invasion of the other Earth and the Phoenix is returning again in the solo with young Jean. Which would mean a new AvX if we are to take seriously the side of the Avengers in history. However understand your motives and respect your opinion.AvX was not exactly a story with a decent and well built plot on the contrary has more holes than a sieve sand.

I honestly do not understand how anyone can really believe that Storm is a pacifist. I know that continuity is no longer a priority for Marvel but anyone who knows at least a little of the character's story knows full well she would never accept hiding in an infernal dimension while her people die.

About Emma maybe her fate is the same as Scott's in AvX being portrayed as villain or maybe dying but considering what inhumans did doubt most mutant fans will accept that.

In the end if we are to have deaths it will be on the side of the mutants as always so would not worry about the inhumans.
    Last edited by Knives; 12-06-2016 at 09:42 AM.