Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

I have a hard time believing that ALL the Inhumans or ALL mutants will be involved. Your is basically every active Inhuman Vs every active X-Men related character. This is not a race war where Inhumans and mutants are fighting in the streets randomly, its not like they could tell one from another (tribal lines on the face or body might have been an interesting addition for NuHumans, even if just separate them from the mutant population). IvX is essentially The Royal Family and their followers vs X-Men. And not every X-Men ever or still alive. That'd be a bigger cluster @#@# than AvX, and I hope Marvel will never go down that path. I sincerely hope that they display the difference in opinions of people, that not everyone is going to take up arms for "the good of their people" in what essentially is one cause versus another. Ideologies should differ from person to person as much as it does in real life.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Nah, we'll just see Emma, The Cuckoos, the ones who are currently on EXM/ANXM/UXM plus Rogue, Kitty and I guess more like three people or so.

Fantastic Member victor borkowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    We all know the mutants WIN the war and that the terrigen cloud is gone at the end of the event. And that the Inhumans leave Earth. So the mutants win!
    maybe the 2 iceman finally realize they can freeze the entire terrigen cloud and give the inhumans their terrigen in ice crystal form. oh wait that would be a too easy solution.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    I have a hard time believing that ALL the Inhumans or ALL mutants will be involved. Your is basically every active Inhuman Vs every active X-Men related character. This is not a race war where Inhumans and mutants are fighting in the streets randomly, its not like they could tell one from another (tribal lines on the face or body might have been an interesting addition for NuHumans, even if just separate them from the mutant population). IvX is essentially The Royal Family and their followers vs X-Men. And not every X-Men ever or still alive. That'd be a bigger cluster @#@# than AvX, and I hope Marvel will never go down that path. I sincerely hope that they display the difference in opinions of people, that not everyone is going to take up arms for "the good of their people" in what essentially is one cause versus another. Ideologies should differ from person to person as much as it does in real life.
    You clearly misunderstood the Topic then.

It all depends on how they write it.

I'm wondering if there will be outright murders going on here. Will Storm electrocute masses of Inhuman cannon fodder? Will Black Bolt scream and kill many of the remaining NXM kids? Will X-23 shave Medusa's whiskers? Will this be outright war or will there be PG-13 kiddie gloves on? This is a fight for survival; there had best be actual and many casualties.

And there's Mosaic, the new Inhuman who can possess and control anyone without being detected by 'any means'. He's easily the Inhuman's most powerful asset if he possesses Magik or Magneto.
    Last edited by nx01a; 12-04-2016 at 10:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    I bet pretty much everyone is thinking about this, the war should seem pretty one sided since, even if the Inhumans are no slouches, the Mutants have just too many power houses. Storm, Magneto, Magik, a serious Iceman (his race being on the border of extinction should be an easy incentive), among others, and that without counting the Telepaths.

I'm pretty sure the Inhumans have their fair share of Telepaths, but could they actually measure up to a group of Jeen, Rachel, Emma, the Cuckoos and Psylocke? Since DoX we know that Emma alone is strong now to pierce their defences, what would they do if she teamed up with Rachel and Jeen?

Now, of course the event will ignore that if not it will be terribly boring, but I just hope they don't make the Mutants job so the Inhumans can win or look good.
    The X-men suffer from the "Superman disease" of too many overpowered abilities.
    That is, if they work together.

To make any enemy threatening the X-men have to be written like complete fools. It's just the price you pay for power in the MU.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    You clearly misunderstood the Topic then.
    Nah... understood it fine. However, with such eloquent responses as yours, others will be just as enlightened, I'm sure. Thanks.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

People keep talking about Inhuman tech...but people forget that the X-men have Sh'iar Technology, as well as tech from the future Cable gave the Prof. X as well as having characters like Forge, Madison Jeffries and Nemesis.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Nah... understood it fine. However, with such eloquent responses as yours, others will be just as enlightened, I'm sure. Thanks.
    No need to get offended really you just simply misunderstood the WHOLE topic. Your response wasn't close to what I was actually talking about.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 12-04-2016 at 11:08 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I'm wondering if there will be outright murders going on here. Will Storm electrocute masses of Inhuman cannon fodder? Will Black Bolt scream and kill many of the remaining NXM kids? Will X-23 shave Medusa's whiskers? Will this be outright war or will there be PG-13 kiddie gloves on? This is a fight for survival; there had best be actual and many casualties.

And there's Mosaic, the new Inhuman who can possess and control anyone without being detected by 'any means'. He's easily the Inhuman's most powerful asset if he possesses Magik or Magneto.
    The X-Men would never put the NXM kids into battle with Black Bolt. As he is the most dangerous Inhuman, they will come with strategy to take him off the board. Actually with the Inhuman Royal family out of the way, most of the NuHumans are too untrained to battle the X-Men or mutant villains experienced with their powers and combat.

We all know Magik contains the royal family and other Inhumans deemed a threat in Limbo, and from the resurrexion line, we all know the terrigen gets destroyed. The mutants win. In 2017 the Inhumans will be leaving Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Revoirver2 View Post
    an advanced Civilization/Race that exist for 20.000 year. Inhuman Live peacefully among Human For 20.000 year.
    Call me again when mutant race could exist that Long
    Uh...you know mutants were created before the Inhumans...so yeah mutants have existed with humans for millions of years
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Hopefully it willbe a one side slaughter war yes. The inhuman deserve it so much for the atrocity they did toward the X-Men. Then after this event they can go back to the moon or something like that (with Beast of course) .

Incredible Member

Mosaic alone would end this fight. Since no one can see him, he could just snatch magneto's body, pretend he is fighting the inhumans, create a bunch of metallic shrapnel and all at once launch them at all the mutants.

Black Bolt could obliterate and entire mountain with a shout. He just have to scream at the top of his lungs at the mutants running his way and they'd all be obliterated.

BANNED

Punjabi_Hitman :
    Mosaic alone would end this fight. Since no one can see him, he could just snatch magneto's body, pretend he is fighting the inhumans, create a bunch of metallic shrapnel and all at once launch them at all the mutants.

Black Bolt could obliterate and entire mountain with a shout. He just have to scream at the top of his lungs at the mutants running his way and they'd all be obliterated.
    Your scenarios shouldn't work without pis.

i can say that Colossus or Rogue can simply tank all BB attacks and kill him. That's equally wrong as saying that BB can obliterate x-men when they have dazzler