Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

I just hope that is kinda rational this time (I know its Comics) but some of the battles in AvX were completely wrong.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

A lot were.

At the very least we got that awesome Rachel vs Thor fight.

The Shi'ar showing up not for the Phoenix but Kid Gladiator was weird though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Sardorim:

Should i show You scan?

maybe he didn't waste any time to create this device.
    Seeing as how it was never mentioned again I would say that he failed. Heck, the Inhumans have been Their allies for years yet not a single one had this supposed magical anti telepath device. Why, Emma fooled everyone with her Telepathy in Death of X.

Emma with the help of the triplets even sent a Telepathic message to everyone on Earth.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 12-05-2016 at 02:47 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    ...so you aren't talking about the amount, resources, and experience of characters on one side compared to the other??
    Oh no I wasn't exactly talking about their resources or their experience. I just wanted to show people IF they decided to use ALL the mutants that are alive now this is who they all have on their side. Which is why I said Thus it'd be one sided.

No race wars or painting their faces

Of course Marvel isn't going to use ALL the mutants it would get out of hand too many X-men and their powers at work. Plus all the Inhumans and blah blah too much it be another AVX(Which it kinda is anyway)

That's all i'm saying ;-)

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Oh no I wasn't exactly talking about their resources or their experience. I just wanted to show people IF they decided to use ALL the mutants that are alive now this is who they all have on their side. Which is why I said Thus it'd be one sided.

No race wars or painting their faces

Of course Marvel isn't going to use ALL the mutants it would get out of hand too many X-men and their powers at work. Plus all the Inhumans and blah blah too much it be another AVX(Which it kinda is anyway)

That's all i'm saying ;-)
    And I understood that fine... I was outlining the reasons why some or even most shouldn't or wouldn't be involved.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    A lot were.

At the very least we got that awesome Rachel vs Thor fight.
    That was one of the good ones...but I'm mostly looking the Things underwater fight.

That was funny and sad...

BANNED

Honestly and ironically this event is making the X-men act just like the Avengers did in Avengers vs X-men, but almost worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Honestly and ironically this event is making the X-men act just like the Avengers did in Avengers vs X-men, but almost worse.
    I don't see how. Care to explain?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    I don't see how. Care to explain?
    Please, we have already the issue #0. It's more than enough to prove that it's the end of the nohuman and that they will all elimanted by the X-Men for the sake of justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    No they aren't. This is about survival. The Avengers just went to war because they were being put out of the job because the X-men were doing far better at it.

BANNED

KusaSan :
    Please, we have already the issue #0. It's more than enough to prove that it's the end of the nohuman and that they will all elimanted by the X-Men for the sake of justice.
    X-men leader = Storm. She is pacifist. Nuhuman are safe unless we are talking about self defense.

If Magneto or Cyclops or Emma would lead X-men then You would be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    No they aren't. This is about survival. The Avengers just went to war because they were being put out of the job because the X-men were doing far better at it.
    Hold on there
    the Capt was talked to Cyclops before he get Blasted. the one started the Fight was the X-men not Avenger.

You can't Blame the Avenger coz the Phoenix has already blow-up a Planet and on the road to Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Revoirver2 View Post
    Hold on there
    the Capt was talked to Cyclops before he get Blasted. the one started the Fight was the X-men not Avenger.

You can't Blame the Avenger coz the Phoenix has already blow-up a Planet and on the road to Earth.
    First, the X-men had experience with the Phoenix the Avengers didn't. They showed up at their home...unannounced and were wanting to take a minor into custody just on a maybe. Then when Phoenix 5 remade the world, they were all butt hurt because it wasn't them who did it.

BANNED

DiamondQueen :
    First, the X-men had experience with the Phoenix the Avengers didn't.
    Does it matter who had experience and who didn't? Wolverine was right about Hope. Cyclops wasn't. She wasn't ready.
    Then when Phoenix 5 remade the world, they were all butt hurt because it wasn't them who did it.
    This is hard to judge because new world... yes it had great advantages and it broke many laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    DiamondQueen :

Does it matter who had experience and who didn't? Wolverine was right about Hope. Cyclops wasn't. She wasn't ready.

This is hard to judge because new world... yes it had great advantages and it broke many laws.
    It kinda does matter considering the Avengers went right to a plan of blowing up a cosmic force of life and death. Cyclops was right but as seen, the Avengers attack stopped them from having time to train Hope.

The second point is moot. We're talking about superhero comics where they're all vigilantes breaking the law by enforcing their own.