Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daisetsu100 View Post
    so who was the guy shown in the teaser with four red eyes ? i thought it was ultron but then there were also eyes on the chest

also . short wish list with the roster...

ultron
    thanos
    loki
    carnage
    thor
    hyperion
    medusa
    odin
    red onslaught
    scarlet witch
    dr strange
    winter soldier

honestly im not hung up on who should be included as long as they can give variety of playstyles and not having half of the roster being "dudes with guns".

if there are characters i extremely hope to NOT see, that would be amadeus hulk, jane thor, riri iron man, any spiderman other than peter....
    Ultron would seem to be confirmed (or a Ultron/Sigma hybrid) as the final boss. Thanos has to be in given the Infinity Gems. Loki seems likely but not certain. Carnage would likely just be a swap fro Venom if he's in, assuming we get Eddie Venom and not Flash Venom. Thor is in, whether that's Odinson or Lady Thor or both. No way will Hyperion even be considered. Medusa seems likely, assuming that Ms Marvel and Quake aren't picked instead. No Odin I would assume. Onslaught is X-Men so he's out. Scarlet Witch is a debatable one given her MCU ties and Magneto ties being erased, but one I think might be pretty likely. No way is Doctor Strange not in. And Winter Soldier... hmmm, I would like him but they might have to prioritise.

I gather Ant Man and Groot have already been leaked as playable characters somewhere.

Still waiting to see some X-Men...

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Still waiting to see some X-Men...
    You'll be waiting a while then. Best just to accept that because of Ike Perlmutter there isn't going to be any X-Men and Fantastic Four characters in media outside comics that they authorise in the foreseeable future.

As for Wasp, I think she is one of the safest bets to be included as DLCs. Considering this is coming out on late 2017, last DLC characters will come out close to summer 2018 which is when Ant-Man and the Wasp movie will come out. That's a great time to release Wasp.

And that's like the worst case scenario imo. She has good chances to make it earlier due to needing more female characters since Storm, Jean, Rogue, Wanda, Sue, Psylocke, Spiral, Marrow are off-limits.

As for Inhumans, I'm fairly certain no royal family member (and Quake for that matter) are likely due to the focus on MCU and the fact that Marvel Studios and Kevin Feige did their best and succeeded to get away from Inhumans.
    Kamala is the safest bet as far as Inhumans go.

Now come to think of it, there won't be much competition between female characters, let's see the possible candidates:

- Captain Marvel (confirmed)
    - Black Widow (100%)
    - Wasp (highly likely)
    - Ms. Marvel (likely)
    - Gwenpool or Gamora or Angela or Elektra - Calling it right now only 1 of them will make it. My money is on Gwenpool. But if 2 of them make it the second one is Gamora for sure.
    - She-Hulk (not very likely but possible) - I'm not saying likely because there is no indication of her appearing in MCU and we will already have lots of brawlers.
    - Squirrel Girl (possible)
    - Black Cat (unlikely but possible)

Here is why I think other prominent non X ladies won't make it:

- Spider-Woman - Name will cause backlash unfortunately but more improtantly she doesn't seem to be a popular choice when it comes to games anymore. Still waiting for her in Future Fight.
    - Medusa, Crystal and Quake - Explained above.
    - Jessica Jones - No way she will make it over She-Hulk.
    - Spider-Gwen and Silk - I'm expecting them to be costumes for Spidey. Or people will be mad.
    - Sif - Too many sword users that have better chance than her.
    - Thor - Same with Spider-Gwen and Silk.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Now come to think of it, there won't be much competition between female characters, let's see the possible candidates:

- Captain Marvel (confirmed)
    - Black Widow (100%)
    - Wasp (highly likely)
    - Ms. Marvel (likely)
    - Gwenpool or Gamora or Angela or Elektra - Calling it right now only 1 of them will make it. My money is on Gwenpool. But if 2 of them make it the second one is Gamora for sure.
    - She-Hulk (not very likely but possible) - I'm not saying likely because there is no indication of her appearing in MCU and we will already have lots of brawlers.
    - Squirrel Girl (possible)
    - Black Cat (unlikely but possible)

Here is why I think other prominent non X ladies won't make it:

- Spider-Woman - Name will cause backlash unfortunately but more improtantly she doesn't seem to be a popular choice when it comes to games anymore. Still waiting for her in Future Fight.
    - Medusa, Crystal and Quake - Explained above.
    - Jessica Jones - No way she will make it over She-Hulk.
    - Spider-Gwen and Silk - I'm expecting them to be costumes for Spidey. Or people will be mad.
    - Sif - Too many sword users that have better chance than her.
    - Thor - Same with Spider-Gwen and Silk.
    others to think about...

Valkryie or Nebula as a sword person makes more since than Sif, Angela, and Gwenpool

why would a game MCU focused bring in people like squirrel girl, gweenpool, ect? I don't have high gaming knowledg ebut that seems bizarre. Not 100% sure why ou are ruling out Inhumans when using the MCU logic and the fact this is gonna be Marvel Entertainment jurisdiction, not Studios?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    others to think about...

Valkryie or Nebula as a sword person makes more since than Sif, Angela, and Gwenpool

why would a game MCU focused bring in people like squirrel girl, gweenpool, ect? I don't have high gaming knowledg ebut that seems bizarre. Not 100% sure why ou are ruling out Inhumans when using the MCU logic and the fact this is gonna be Marvel Entertainment jurisdiction, not Studios?
    I mean there is a reason why Inhumans is no longer a movie and now a TV show.

Also, Gwenpool I think would be there to replace Deadpool. I mean there are always 1-2 wierd character choices in games.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I don't see Gwenpool making it at all. If Marvel wants a Gwen in the game they are better off with Spider-Gwen (who I also don't want). If they need someone with guns they have the Punisher. He does have a netflix show currently filming.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't see Gwenpool making it at all. If Marvel wants a Gwen in the game they are better off with Spider-Gwen (who I also don't want). If they need someone with guns they have the Punisher. He does have a netflix show currently filming.
    If we get Resident Evil's Chris Redfield back, I think Punisher will be sitting this one out again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Gwenpool would be there to replace Wade if the X ban rumors are true. They can port his moveset to her and call it a day.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I can see Gwen as a spider because these games love swap characters.

Thinking about the Cap side though... is Morrigan an unfortunate sign that they don't have much of a spark?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    I can see Gwen as a spider because these games love swap characters.

Thinking about the Cap side though... is Morrigan an unfortunate sign that they don't have much of a spark?
    They haven't made that many new IPs since Ultimate so no.

It is much more cut and dry than people like to think.

Capcom nailed much of the most requested last time except for MMX/Gene/Captain Commando/MH character.

This is from one of the guys that leaked Infinite:

I didn't plan on sharing this just yet, but with the incessant Fox ban discussion I thought I should speak up.

Yesterday, I was told with complete certainty that X-Men and Fantastic Four characters will be coming… as DLC. It's a done deal.
    It's good to know they won't be absent from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonspider89 View Post
    They haven't made that many new IPs since Ultimate so no.

It is much more cut and dry than people like to think.

Capcom nailed much of the most requested last time except for MMX/Gene/Captain Commando/MH character.
    I've heard rumors that the MH team don't want their characters involved in crossover games. But then we had MH costumes for the Miis in the last Smash Bros. (Although that could just be a testament to the kind of pull that Smash Bros. creator Masahiro Sakurai has.)

I doubt that Gwenpool would be included if only because she has too much name derived ties to Wade. Squirrel Girl and Spider Gwen though, I could imagine those being included, and Kamala Kahn is a certainty I think since she's now the face of modern Marvel.

Assuming there's five to six females on the Marvel side I think it would be Captain Marvel, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch (since Marvel has erased her ties to Magneto anyway and she's a major MCU person), Gamora, Ms Marvel and Squirrel Girl, with Wasp and Angela as DLC.