Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172 LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1070

if he we by the top tens list these are the most popular Capcom characters

https://www.thetoptens.com/best-capcom-characters/

1 Dante

2. Ryu - pretty much a must have for any Capcom cross over. he's freaking Ryu! pretty much the most popular street fighter character of all the time. he's in the Guinness book of world records as one of the top 50 video game characters of all time.

3 Mega Man

4 Leon

5 Pheonix Wright

6 Strider Hiryu

7 X

8 Amaterasu

9 Chun-Li

10 Morrigan

11 Akuma

12 Zero

13 Chris

14 M.Bison

15 Jill

16 Felicia

17 Vergil

18 Asura

19 Arthur

20 Ken

21 Sonson

22 WESKER

23 Captain Commando

24 Trish

25 Mike Haggar

26 Frank West

27 Cammy

28 Viewtful Joe

29 Sparda

30 Tron Bonne
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    No I'm sorry, but that's false. CAPCOM FANS are who really want the X-Men because they hate change. Capcom fans don't know anything about how the comics have changed since and just want the same rosters over and over because lord forbid they don't get their MAHVEL for Evo. It's time for a change, and as long as Capcom take up half the roster of a fighting game you'll never get anything approaching a decent roster for a Marvel fighter like Injustice can do.

And DBFZ worked because it respected the fanbase and looked like what it was supposed to looks like. Imagine if Arc still a comic style game with Marvel characters like that. And you're not everyone. If DC can have an Injustice game then Marvel should too. Let Capcom sort its own nonsense out and actually do new games for the bulk of their fighters before trying again, and let someone else have a crack at a Marvel fighter. Capcom might not own the IP sure, but as long as their whiney fans insist Marvel and Capcom have to be joined at the hip there'll never be any progress.
    You're making a lot of presumptions here especially in the bold. What if they didn't want a "comic book" aesthetic for their game? Everything about the game was clearly slanted towards the Cinematic universe. IDK why you assume Disney would have just given Arcsystems that level of creative freedom or that Capcom didn't want to exercise any kind of creativity especially looking at prior entries compared to this one. Marvel was particular about their characters when Marvel vs Capcom 3 came out 7 years ago. Well they're in a much better position right now than back then. They've never put out anything that was this much of a resounding meh except SF x T. Even in the case of Streetfighter x Tekken the FGC wrote it off because it was bugged to hell on release so it never had a chance... I think its more likely that the gigantic elephant in the room that always avoids being mentioned somehow, had more to do with this subpar product than Capcom.
    Last edited by ChibaMariners; 03-03-2018 at 04:25 PM.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by ChibaMariners View Post
    . They've never put out anything that was this much of a resounding meh except SF x T. .

I try not to sound like a capcom fanboy... But this game is AWESOME! Most fun game to play in person with friends a actual four player street fighter
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    I try not to sound like a capcom fanboy... But this game is AWESOME! Most fun game to play in person with friends a actual four player street fighter
    I'm a fanboy too. They fixed all the bugs, but by then all of the wind was gone from the games sails. It's not even an ugly or unappealing game to look at unlike MvCI, but it definitely counts as a loss for Capcom. Two of the most well respected fighting games of this generation, that game was supposed to be huge.

Quote Originally Posted by ChibaMariners View Post
    I'm a fanboy too. They fixed all the bugs, but by then all of the wind was gone from the games sails. It's not even an ugly or unappealing game to look at unlike MvCI, but it definitely counts as a loss for Capcom. Two of the most well respected fighting games of this generation, that game was supposed to be huge.

It's sad that after Street Fighter Anniversary comes out that SFxT (& SF The Movie) will be the only SF games not on PS4. I still get on the PS3 version and there are some good players who still play online
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    if he we by the top tens list these are the most popular Capcom characters

https://www.thetoptens.com/best-capcom-characters/

1 Dante

2. Ryu - pretty much a must have for any Capcom cross over. he's freaking Ryu! pretty much the most popular street fighter character of all the time. he's in the Guinness book of world records as one of the top 50 video game characters of all time.

3 Mega Man

4 Leon

5 Pheonix Wright

6 Strider Hiryu

7 X

8 Amaterasu

9 Chun-Li

10 Morrigan

11 Akuma

12 Zero

13 Chris

14 M.Bison

15 Jill

16 Felicia

17 Vergil

18 Asura

19 Arthur

20 Ken

21 Sonson

22 WESKER

23 Captain Commando

24 Trish

25 Mike Haggar

26 Frank West

27 Cammy

28 Viewtful Joe

29 Sparda

30 Tron Bonne
    **** taste list IMO, Dante doesn't deserve numner 1, Dante is a mary sue verison of all the lamest superficial traits that Bart Simpson and Spider-Man was known for with the edge factor turned up. It's a shame Megaman isn't acknowledged as number one anymore.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...-all-time.aspx

Megaman is 23 on the list , Dante is 28, Leon is 36 , Jill is 43 and Ryu is 49. there the only Capcom characters on the list and the list had over Over 13,000 votes.

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/...-edition-46745

here we have Dr.Wily at 27, M.Bison at 17 , Wesker at 12 . M.Bison is one of the most Icon fighting game bosses of all time. he's one of Capcom's most iconic villains not to mention one of the most iconic fighting game villains of all time if there's one Villain that should be in a Vs. Game it's Bison! it's really a big mistake not to have one of your most iconic villains in a crossover game.

when it comes to popularity Bison has Sigma beat by a mile. in terms of Popularity Bison pretty much stomps every Capcom Villain that appears in MVCI.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

BANNED

Fellow mvci fans, you might want to check this thread: http://community.comicbookresources....MVCI-s-success

Marvel Would Not Let Capcom Show Its Characters Getting Beat

Example of weird request marvel made for this game

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Marvel Would Not Let Capcom Show Its Characters Getting Beat

Example of weird request marvel made for this game
    I'm pretty sure that's a request that happens with almost every crossover property from the respective parent company but that's odd its still happening and so strongly reinforced with an established crossover in its 5th (? counting X-men vs Street Fighter) installment and in a fighting game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's a request that happens with almost every crossover property from the respective parent company but that's odd its still happening and so strongly reinforced with an established crossover in its 5th (? counting X-men vs Street Fighter) installment and in a fighting game.

I'm not sure I was watching some UMvC3 promo and it's alot different. Meh

BANNED

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

That is great news if it’s true. Something needs to breathe some new life into this game.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Smells like bullshit.