Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172
Results 1,066 to 1,070 of 1070

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    Unless we are seeing a massive departure from the whole MVC mandate with X-Men characters and better models, I'd just kill it and wait a few years. Let the nostalgia fires simmer.
    Assuming this is true, we're looking at 2+ years between games. That's more than long enough to get the taste of MvC:I out of people's mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    Assuming this is true, we're looking at 2+ years between games. That's more than long enough to get the taste of MvC:I out of people's mouths.
    IA, especially with this console gen coming to a close. They should just work on a proper sequel to launch close to the newer consoles presumably in 2020

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

I guess this is an example of fans simply refusing to let this game die, no matter how much it sucked.
    Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
    I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRodriguez09 View Post
    I guess this is an example of fans simply refusing to let this game die, no matter how much it sucked.
    Exactly, most modern Marvel fans hate it because it's keeping anyone from doing a solid Marvel only fighting game because lord knows we have to have another dozen MVCs instead rather than, I dunno, let them breathe on their own because MVC2 was popular 18 years ago. Let the series die in peace already and let something better come out of it. X-Men and Doctor Doom would not solve the gadzillion other issues MVCI has.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRodriguez09 View Post
    The game itself wasn't really the problem though. By all accounts, the actual gameplay was fine, it was just wrapped in such an unappealing package that it didn't turn any heads, especially since it was sandwiched in between Tekken 7, Injustice 2 and DBFZ.