Page 9 of 72 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I think Kamala is very likely to appear, given she's basically the face of All New All Different Marvel and you could imagine her flexible body working well in a fighting game. Plus she's a fangirl so you know she will have plenty of fun things to say to the Marvel and Capcom characters. Medusa and Ms Marvel would be my choices for Inhumans.

Wasp is in many games where developers need to make unique skillsets (Avengers Alliance 1 and 2, Future Fight, SHSO, Mighty Marvel Heroes and more in 2017) and those are mobile games. Imagine the freedom with a game like this.

Honestly, only way I see Wasp not even making as a DLC would be Marvel allowing X-Men to be in the game so Storm and Jean would get over her probably. Even then she has chances since she has a movie coming up.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 06-02-2017 at 01:18 PM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Wasp is in many games where developers need to make unique skillsets (Avengers Alliance 1 and 2, Future Fight, SHSO, Mighty Marvel Heroes and more in 2017) and those are mobile games. Imagine the freedom with a game like this.

Honestly, only way I see Wasp not even making as a DLC would be Marvel allowing X-Men to be in the game so Storm and Jean would get over her probably. Even then she has chances since she has a movie coming up.
    All the games you listed are RPGs. Fighters are a different beast. Wasp main gimmick is shrinking and shooting lasers. I can see Capcom passing as a character who can shrink their hurt box at will could be too difficult to balance and be a pain in the ass to fight.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 06-02-2017 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    All the games you listed are RPGs. Fighters are a different beast. Wasp main gimmick is shrinking and shooting lasers. I can see Capcom passing as a character who can shrink their hurt box at will could be too difficult to balance and be a pain in the ass to fight.
    She'd obviously wouldn't be small all the time and when she does shrink, it would be about Rocket's sizes in MvC3, come on guys it's not that hard to work through the limitations of the powers. I mean they are making Ant-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    She'd obviously wouldn't be small all the time and when she does shrink, it would be about Rocket's sizes in MvC3, come on guys it's not that hard to work through the limitations of the powers. I mean they are making Ant-Man.
    I don't see dropping to Rocket's size being beneficial. At best it means she'll have a chance to drop out of combos. It's also not a significant enough advantage to warrant it's use. Wasp best chance is as a flight character but there's better characters for that.

Ant-Man can grow in size and something that would be easier to implement.

I don't see dropping to Rocket's size being beneficial. At best it means she'll have a chance to drop out of combos. It's also not a significant enough advantage to warrant it's use. Wasp best chance is as a flight character but there's better characters for that.

Ant-Man can grow in size and something that would be easier to implement.
    So can Wasp? More often than Ant-Man.

Whilst I would love Wasp, the fact we have Ant Man apparently confirmed already might mean she's les likely. It's kind of the same issue with my fav X-Lady Kitty Pryde really. I adore her but her phasing powers make her very difficult to implement into a game since she should be able to phase through anything. Same with Vision, who might otherwise due to his appearances in AOU and Civil War be a logical addition (especially if we could have Scarlet Witch as well and have my fav Avengers couple team up).

I'm also hoping that we might get a X-Men DLC pack with 6-8 characters alongside any other DLC additions... say Wolverine, Deadpool, Gambit, Storm, Psylocke, Rogue, Magneto and Mystique. With Doctor Doom and Thing in another DLC pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Whilst I would love Wasp, the fact we have Ant Man apparently confirmed already might mean she's les likely. It's kind of the same issue with my fav X-Lady Kitty Pryde really. I adore her but her phasing powers make her very difficult to implement into a game since she should be able to phase through anything. Same with Vision, who might otherwise due to his appearances in AOU and Civil War be a logical addition (especially if we could have Scarlet Witch as well and have my fav Avengers couple team up).

I'm also hoping that we might get a X-Men DLC pack with 6-8 characters alongside any other DLC additions... say Wolverine, Deadpool, Gambit, Storm, Psylocke, Rogue, Magneto and Mystique. With Doctor Doom and Thing in another DLC pack.
    I can see Vison working in the game. His powerset has everything you want in a MvC character. Flight, airdash, and lasers. His phrasing can work as a teleport.
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 12-06-2016 at 11:58 AM.

I can see Vison working in the game. His powerset has everything you want in a MvC character. Flight, airdash, and lasers. His phrasing can work as a teleport.
    Well if they can get to work and we can have both the classic comic and MCU versions for costume and a Paul Bettany style voice, I'll be all for it. And given we'll be having Ultron/Sigma in the game as the main boss villain, it would make sense if Vision can appear to oppose him.

Gene, Asura, Black Panther and Dante.

They can do whatever else they want to with the roster, just give me these and I'll be happy forever.

I wouldn't complain if I got Breath of Fire Ryu, but I know that's a long shot.
    Last edited by Xero Kaiser; 12-06-2016 at 01:30 PM.

Grain of salt. NeoGaf post from a pretty accurate leaker mentions that FF & X-Men will be in MvC Infinite as dlc which makes sense. I'm seeing roster expansion like the plan placed for SFV support til 2020.

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016/...-infinite-dlc/

Since MVC2 managed 27 Marvel Characters (17 of which were X-Men related, how times have changed), and there were 25 Marvel Characters for UMVC3, I can assume that a similar total is possible after say a year of DLC stuff. So assuming we have a max of 30 tops, here is my personal list. Capcom experts feel free to do something similar.

Main Game

1. Captain America
    2. Captain Marvel
    3. Iron Man
    4. Thor
    5. Hulk
    6. Hawkeye
    7. Black Widow
    8. Antman
    9. Groot
    10. Gamora
    11. Doctor Strange
    12. Daredevil
    13. Black Panther
    14. Ms Marvel
    15. Loki
    16. Thanos
    17. Venom
    18. Ultron/Sigma

Warriors of Marvel DLC Pack

1. Medusa
    2. Luke Cage
    3. Star Lord
    4. Black Cat
    5. Thing
    6. Doctor Doom

Mighty Mutants DLC Pack

1. Wolverine
    2. Deadpool
    3. Cyclops
    4. Storm
    5. Psylocke
    6. Magneto

There's still a lot more I would have liked to add and less female characters than I would like, but when you're trying to sate the requirements for what Marvel will want that's not much room for flexibility.

As long as I can see this again for Infinite I'm good.

Extraordinary Member

Fem Thor might get in as an alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Fem Thor might get in as an alt.
    It will be awkward to hear a male voice come from Jane Foster.