Default So will we get Cable news tomorrow?

I'm not exactly excited but I am curious. Will there be supporting characters? Hope we find out tomorrow.

Hope should be in it, right?

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

we most likey will find out sometime today.
    X-Men Forever

I hope we do. I think it is the last RessurXion title that hasn't announced a creative team yet. Given how Cable was shown in the big Marvel NOW 2.0 teaser, I figure he'll have a prominent role of sorts. Since he's scheduled to show up in the next Deadpool movie, it makes sense to build him up in a solo series. Don't know what role he'll play though or who he'll work with. I figure he'll still be part of Uncanny Avengers. Maybe in his solo series, we'll finally see Marvel do something with Madelyne Pryor, who was resurrected in Brian Wood's X-men run, but has been MIA since. Cable dealing with some crazed mommy issues could be interesting.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

The X-Men weren't in the Marvel NOW teaser at all. None of the X books have that branding. Cable was there because of Uncanny Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The X-Men weren't in the Marvel NOW teaser at all. None of the X books have that branding. Cable was there because of Uncanny Avengers.
    This is about Resurrxion, not Marvel Now.